The Sash

minstral

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately itll never happen

true, it would be seen as encouraging sectarianism. this is something i hate about society - being passionate about something IS NOT insulting another belief or race!

.... Minstral goes fishing with the same old outdated bait!

Not outdated as far as i'm concerned and certainly no sign of bait.

Whether you believe in Protestantism or God in general is irrelevant. What is a fact is that when people followed a more religious based lifestyle, society was safer, more respectful and decent than the present day.

Now we have 'community' schools because the lefty pc brigade are shit scared of offending some miniscule minority group. We have councils cancelling Christmas celebrations and calling them 'light festivals' (which the Hindus already cornered with Diwali).

Bring back a curriculum based around morning assembly, hymns, a couple of decent readings and morals and the country would be a better place.

Oh and .....................................'My father wore it as a youth in bygone days of yore.............'

Whether you believe in Protestantism or God in general is irrelevant. What is a fact is that when people followed a more religious based lifestyle, society was safer, more respectful and decent than the present day.

Now we have 'community' schools because the lefty pc brigade are shit scared of offending some miniscule minority group. We have councils cancelling Christmas celebrations and calling them 'light festivals' (which the Hindus already cornered with Diwali).

Bring back a curriculum based around morning assembly, hymns, a couple of decent readings and morals and the country would be a better place.

Oh and .....................................'My father wore it as a youth in bygone days of yore.............'

........ and with a little help from me ... Minstral hooks one!

........ and with a little help from me ... Minstral hooks one!

Ooooooh i love that, pretend you were fishing when someone replies with summat you don't like (tu)

Oh and FTP as well :lol:

I am not fishing, and whats wrong with playing this wonderful song.

... minstral casts more bait on the calm, almost stagnent, pool of the close season online forum.

Not a thing as far as i'm concerned Minst and long may our traditional songs be sung.

I can never envisage a time when the 'new order' get their way, the only time i ever hear anyone objecting to the old ways is on f*cking forums strangely enough!

I have never never never (now there's a quote ;) ) met anyone in real life or at games who object to the traditional stuff - or do i just hang around with the 'wrong' people?

Not a thing as far as i'm concerned Minst and long may our traditional songs be sung.

I can never envisage a time when the 'new order' get their way, the only time i ever hear anyone objecting to the old ways is on f*cking forums strangely enough!

I have never never never (now there's a quote ;) ) met anyone in real life or at games who object to the traditional stuff - or do i just hang around with the 'wrong' people?

You mix with the wrong ! :lol:- you are so aggresive they are probably scared to disagree with you - however I have no problem with traditional songs its the protestant bigoted pish that needs to go - and I am happy to meet you for a pint to explain my rationale!

You mix with the wrong ! :lol:- you are so aggresive they are probably scared to disagree with you - however I have no problem with traditional songs its the protestant bigoted pish that needs to go - and I am happy to meet you for a pint to explain my rationale!

Na BP, there jsut is not that many of them at the games!!!

Na BP, there jsut is not that many of them at the games!!!

*coughs* BP9 :box: