Ibrox bar Tenerife

Ive been there, we were playing copenhagen away when I was in tenerife and the place was packed! we went down the day before to see what it was like and ended up havin a full english breakfast aswell :P

The bluebell is defo still open.

Great place watched rangers vs sheeps game in there when sebo scored in last minute wonderful !!!!

SEBO SEBO SEBO :praise:

Went to all 3 Rangers bars in Tenerife and by far my favourite was the bluebell... i think its wednesday nights they have a hogmany party where up until midnight its all scottish stuff then after that its a sash bash. Had some dodgy character offering me money for my home top because it was just released and I was the first person he had seen wearing it

Went to all 3 Rangers bars in Tenerife and by far my favourite was the bluebell... i think its wednesday nights they have a hogmany party where up until midnight its all scottish stuff then after that its a sash bash. Had some dodgy character offering me money for my home top because it was just released and I was the first person he had seen wearing it

Yeah same, and my favourite one is the Bluebell, great atmosphere in there :D

I've been there before, also went to a bar called Bobbins I think. Watched Rangers win the league at Porkheid there in the 3-0 thumping. The place was packed, great atmosphere.

Yeah i was at Bobbins when Kaunas beat us 2-1 :(

Tenerife is a really good place to go to on holiday. Hopefully i'm going back in late July

I've been there before, also went to a bar called Bobbins I think. Watched Rangers win the league at Porkheid there in the 3-0 thumping. The place was packed, great atmosphere.

Yeah i was at Bobbins when Kaunas beat us 2-1 :(

Tenerife is a really good place to go to on holiday. Hopefully i'm going back in late July

I was in the Bluebell for that game. Fucking gutted. :( Then watched big Velicka give us our first 3 points of the season.

Hi, going to tenerife so i miss the first couple of games of the season, anyone know if the ibrox bar is still open?! :scot:

My mates family own the Bluebell bar ,still open and you'll get a great night .