**** SW19 Wimbledon ****

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's looking like it's all over now :mad:

You'll know more than most people here of Murray's powers to grind out games and win when he's looking beat. He does it almost every tournament at some point!

i watch almost all of his matches on the ATP Tour, even the arse end tourneys.....HES NOT DONE YET

1 thing is for sure whoever wins today federer is going to rip them a new arsehole on sunday

Federer made Haas look amateur. Whoever wins is really going to have to step up their game and even then I'd say Federer would still win. People go on about Murray's record against Federer but not at the highest level in Grand Slam finals and not when he's on top form which he is starting to regain.

1 thing is for sure whoever wins today federer is going to rip them a new arsehole on sunday

Federer made Haas look amateur. Whoever wins is really going to have to step up their game and even then I'd say Federer would still win. People go on about Murray's record against Federer but not at the highest level in Grand Slam finals and not when he's on top form which he is starting to regain.

the fact is murray is going to struggle to win a grand slam as long as nedal and federer are around