THE NEW MAN U HOME KIT = ROTTEN

My comment is thats its fuck all to do with the Rangers and its in the Bears Den!

CALM DOON M8 A WAS ONLY LETTING THE OTHER PEOPLE HAVING A LOOK AT IT AND U FUKIN BIT MA HEED OAF SORRY IF A FUKIN UP SET U M8.....

youarenotcoolleetspeek.jpg

My comment is thats its fuck all to do with the Rangers and its in the Bears Den!

CALM DOON M8 A WAS ONLY LETTING THE OTHER PEOPLE HAVING A LOOK AT IT AND U FUKIN BIT MA HEED OAF SORRY IF A FUKIN UP SET U M8.....

youarenotcoolleetspeek.jpg

You are way cooler mate with your use of innovative and never seen before photoshopped images of retards accompanied by some witty text. Cool as fuck.

post-48803-1246046507_thumb.jpg

WHAT YOU`S LOYAL ORANGE MEN THINK I THINK ITS FUCKIN ROTTEN

IM A CHELSEA FAN BUT A BIGGER GERS FAN AS IVE BEEN A SEASON TICKET HOLDER FOR 5 YEARS BUT I PREFER THE CHELSEA 1 TO THE MAN UNITED 1.

GEEZ YER COMMENTS LADS........................................................... :gerbad:

I am first and foremeost a Rangers supporter....however, my EPL Team is now and always has been Manchester United (I hate Chelsea and Arsenal by the way!) I for one really like this new strip, and will most likely buy it aswell...

now if the new Rangers strip ever shows up....I am DYING to get a hold of it!!! :gerbad:

here here, spend your money on Rangers gear, suppport the team!