What other 'Music Library/Players' are there apart from iTunes?

WilliamFyfe

Ok so im fed up with iTunes to use for playing my music as its like f*cked up these days and keeps deleting my music for no reason then i have to add it all back in again :(

so is there anything out there which is FREE and is good to have all you albums in, look at the album covers and doesnt tend to delete your music? :pipe:

Try downloading spotify, it's free and legal. The only thing is it's music streaming so you can't download the actual songs and put them on an ipod.

i HATE iTunes with a passion, attrocious program.

Its ball man and i no longer use my iPod, but i just like how i can see all my albums on that ya know. But it deletes all my albums now and then for no reason and i need to like add them all again (td)

Can you recommend something decent to use?

Try downloading spotify, it's free and legal. The only thing is it's music streaming so you can't download the actual songs and put them on an ipod.

Does it look good Lynn?

Aye it looks alright, hang on, I'll take a screen cap.

Does it look good Lynn?

Aye it looks alright, hang on, I'll take a screen cap.

spotify.jpg

Just search for what you want, and it's there waiting patiently for you to listen.

So Lynn do i like just toss all my music folders to this and then im happy again? :D

It's music streaming so you can't download anything and save them into folders on your hard drive, just search and listen. You can create folders within spotify and keep music in there.

So Lynn do i like just toss all my music folders to this and then im happy again? :D

It's music streaming so you can't download anything and save them into folders on your hard drive, just search and listen. You can create folders within spotify and keep music in there.

I'll try that then, Cheers (tu)

If you want an easy program to play all your MP3's and ripped albums:

foobar2000

It's so easy, you can use your covers, there's hundreds of styles you can download to make it look different,...

I think I will look for this font, looks awesome.

foobar2000.png

WinAmp has been getting gradually worse over the years, too many useless crap in there that make it bigger and bigger.

Aye all the stuff like AOL Radio and ShoutCast is just there to beef it up but the I still like the layout. Probably just because I've used it for so long and am used to it.