Steaua Bucurest 3-0 Motherwell & Aberdeen 1-5 Olomouc FT

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FT Flamurtari [1 - 0] Motherwell

66' [1 - 0] E. Strati

Didn't even know they were playing tonight, It's only the 1st leg hopefully they can turn it around and the SPL can save face.

Falkirk are also in action tonight against Vaduz, hopefully they can fly the flag for the SPL tonight.

They lost in Albania so they have to beat them at Airdrie now.

Is the co-efficient judged by how many points each side earns divided by the number of teams or do they just add up all the points each team gets by winning ?

I'm not even sure if that question makes sense.

FT Flamurtari [1 - 0] Motherwell

66' [1 - 0] E. Strati

Didn't even know they were playing tonight, It's only the 1st leg hopefully they can turn it around and the SPL can save face.

Falkirk are also in action tonight against Vaduz, hopefully they can fly the flag for the SPL tonight.

It is a shame they never grabbed an away goal but it is not that big a deal imo. Losing 1-0 away in a country where your fans are advised not to travel to is an okay result. They should be favourites to win in Scotland.

Motherwell were absolutely embarrassing tonight and if there's a worse central defensive partnership than Mark Reynolds and Steven Craigan in the SPL i'm yet to see it. That was the most cringeworthy match i've seen since Dunfermline went down to BK Hacken a couple of years ago.

Flamurtari (yes, those giants who finished 6th in the Albanian Super League last year) weren't even remotely impressive, yet they very nearly went 2 goals up. Scottish teams outwith us and the vhermin just can't adapt to the European scene where referees actually penalise overly physical play.