Aaron

What's happening with him because before I went on holiday all the papaer were saying that hes away back to Valencia then I read articles on the Gers site that he hopes for more games this season and that he's getting a longer break.

the plan always was to b eef him and get him used to Scottish football in the first year and unleash him in the second..

if anyone has been keeping tabs on him you will notice how much he has improved not only in talent but his physical side also,

i'm looking forward to seeing him in the first team this season.

the plan always was to b eef him and get him used to Scottish football in the first year and unleash him in the second..

if anyone has been keeping tabs on him you will notice how much he has improved not only in talent but his physical side also,

i'm looking forward to seeing him in the first team this season.

Yeah I heard Walter told him to start using the gym to beef up a bit.

not good enough hes not any better than George Efram we got rid of

Is this sarcasm ? <cr>

sorry not sarcasm ive watched him in the reserves and seen nothing to get excited about rangers have waste so many young players, in my opinion arron isnt good enough for us hes not any better than George Efram and we got rid of him

• 3 weeks later...
not good enough hes not any better than George Efram we got rid of

Is this sarcasm ? <cr>

I've heard Aaron being described as a "poor mans nacho novo", that came from someone within Murray Park last year.

I was disappointed by this, as i had hopes for Aaron. Hopefully it was misjudgement.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be able to judge him on the odd appearance. It takes a run of games before you can judge any player imo. Whether we'll see Aaron getting any sort of run of games in the team is debatable, but I'd probably give it go if I was WS. I'm not WS though & he probably won't get the run of games he needs to have a chance to blossom.

unfortunately i heard from a reg at the reserve games as well that while aaron has beefed up etc, he still isnt showig enough to be considered for the first team

for someone who plays so well for his country's u20's etc, apparently he was struggling to make an impact

i believe he has till xmas, if smith doesnt hear good reports by then he'll never get a place here

Gee um a game ahead eh the big poof lafferty, he was a disgrace i will never forgive him.

mmmmmmm :rolleyes:

I forgot all about that. I wonder if the media will give us all a timely reminder next season. Is lafferty the only player in scotalnd to have taken a dive? I can remember Neil Lennon taking a dive very similar, and getting Jaunjo sent off. Cant remember any media hounding then.

Mmm yea i'll never forgive a Rangers player for trying to gain an advantage for his side doh .

On the subject of Aaron he clearly is talented but maybe not suited to the physical demands of the Scottish game,

anyone who isn't an instant success over here is labelled pish etc,time will tell

Personally I reckon Aaron returning to the club indicates he will be used more often this season...

Something must have happened in the background to allow him to spend another year here after Valencia claiming he wouldn't.

Personally I reckon Aaron returning to the club indicates he will be used more often this season...

Something must have happened in the background to allow him to spend another year here after Valencia claiming he wouldn't.

Hopefully he gets a game tonight and kicks on from there, id imagine he will be involved at the weekend too