The Death Of Rangers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I know people will defend this but we need to be honest, even if we dont have the answers, David Murray is not good and is bad for our club, so take yourself to fuck Murray

yip, I canny wait for administration ffs. you should think before you type ffs..

Ive been feeling like you for years now, the anger is now gone, I just dont give murray a bean of my money anymore,REMEMBER< WE WILL BE THERE LONG AFTER HES GONE.

NO SURRENDER

Great excuse for not following your team. WHoever owns the team will not make everyone happy all the time but the team on the park deserve fans and support. Sounds like you dont go to the games and are happy with an excuse not to.

FUD

Get ready for it bears becuase when David Edgar belts out the next We Deserve Better campaign now that Boogi is away expect this to be the excuse from Murray and his Puppet, I am raging, so fucking angry, regardless to what shit and pathetic crap they hit us with THIS is not good enough, a championship winning team being roobed ( 5 milion ) of its best player because we allegedly ( skint ) GET YOUR SELF TO FUCK MURRAY! I dont care anymore, I would rather go into administration clear the debt and get a new owner than have him take another penny from my great club, how on this fucking earth is it possible for the bheggars to be 18 million in debt a couple of years ago and are now debt free without selling any of their best players!

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

I know people will defend this but we need to be honest, even if we dont have the answers, David Murray is not good and is bad for our club, so take yourself to fuck Murray

Another tantrum......

Next he'll be saying that the season ticket is being handed back.

Oh wait...........

And what if I did mate, just becuase there are fools out there who are prepaired to hand their cash to murray every season wilst the talent get worse then am pretty sure that they are the fools!

You said you have paid your ticket and will be going this season just yesterday....so are you a fool ?

Looking like it but didnt expect Boogi to be sold, Fergy, Shagger, even Davis but not boogy!

The "death" of Rangers was Cuellar being sold remember? Oh, wait, we won the league...

The death this year will be Bougherra leaving then the death next year will be Thomson or whoever leaving. Get a clue.

If u read the thread u will see that I never said it was the death but that it would be the excuse for selling our star player yet again! just like boumsong, cuellar, hutton fuck even Fergy 6 years ago! 6 years ago and were still in the same fucking state! HOW CAN ANYONE BE ACCEPTING THAT! god give me strenth

The "death" of Rangers was Cuellar being sold remember? Oh, wait, we won the league...

The death this year will be Bougherra leaving then the death next year will be Thomson or whoever leaving. Get a clue.

If u read the thread u will see that I never said it was the death but that it would be the excuse for selling our star player yet again! just like boumsong, cuellar, hutton fuck even Fergy 6 years ago! 6 years ago and were still in the same fucking state! HOW CAN ANYONE BE ACCEPTING THAT! god give me strenth

OK Donald Trump. You tell us how you would turn this round?

In your thread title you say it's the ''Death'' of Rangers.

Bougherra's departure hardly merits this type of response. Madjid can be replaced, at the moment: Murray can't.

Exactly. I'd be sorry to see him go but the usual whingers thought Boumsong going was the last straw, then Hutton, then Cuellar.

Heard it all before.

Its a shite state of affairs, but every player has a price. Walter could sign Keith Chegwin to replace him and I'd still follow this great club, fortunately i know he has a lot more sense than that and have every faith this can turn out well. Team positive.

Understandable frustration TBH, and it will be a long, long time (maybe never?), before we are truly out of our bad debt situation.

Chucking season tickets, etc, doesn't make much of an impact, other than it gives some the excuse they crave to not support the team.

In circumstances like this, you need to fight from within, hence I agreed with David Edgars WDB campaign - it certainly made them notice.

We are, in many respects, a sleepwalking support - the few 'fundamentalists' willing to take action, are mostly on forums like this. The majority of fans, are quite oblivious to SDM's antics and bad business accumin.

I do however firmly believe the tide is 'a changing', we need to take the fight and our frustrations to Murray and co. To do that effectively, we need to unite and speak with one fcuking loud voice, and aim the focus of this at Murray, because we all know he hates personal criticism.

Rant over, and I'm a bit scunnered !

wait a minute the OP is that willboy cunt, can't remember what the thread was but mayboles description is pretty accurate

Cunt! thats a bit fucking harsh, take yourself to fuck and lick murrays hole like use always do

Because there is no money to be made in the spl! We bought Bougherra,Davis,Mendes,Lafferty and Miller last summer to win the title everyone said we needed to win. This was after a season where we got to the UEFA Final and still made a loss. When will you realise that no business minded person would want to throw away money buying the club?

I am sure Murray would love to have someone to sell to but until some very rich lunatic appears he is trying to keep the club afloat and hoping to bring some success for the fans and to keep the club afloat players have to be sold.

The OP is a dick anyway.

Well said,complete wanker who should have nothing to do with our club,we don't need cunts like him.

Says the man who supports 2 teams! cant make up your mind son! shame

The OP is a dick anyway.

Well said,complete wanker who should have nothing to do with our club,we don't need cunts like him.

Says the man who supports 2 teams! cant make up your mind son! shame

When did i say that dickhead :rolleyes: ? Get yourself to fuck sad prick