Would you?

trueblue85

Would you stand in the middle of george square from 1pm till 7pm waving a RIO flag whilst wearing a celtic strip if it guarenteed the end to ALL sectarianism? Could you?

yes absolutly would you?

im still thinking about whether i would or not

Would you stand in the middle of george square from 1pm till 7pm waving a RIO flag whilst wearing a celtic strip if it guarenteed the end to ALL sectarianism? Could you?

and just exactly how to you think doing that would end sectarianism?

and just exactly how to you think doing that would end sectarianism?

it wouldnt. lets pretend it would tho for this thread

yes absolutly would you?

im still thinking about whether i would or not

ive changed my mind i would rather run into that flag waving crowd with a very sharp machete

would you?

NO

I like sectarianism. Its a fit of fun and I'l admit it I enjoy singing Fuck the Pope and the likes. So NO I wouldnt. Wouldnt end it if you paid me. FTP LOL