Help me build my team.

Allzo

6rpmvc.jpg

I'm sort of bored with Football Manager, so I thought I'd try this out and see how it goes. I'm going to do all of the custom tactic stuff on my own after reading some things on forums, but above is the basic layout of what I want.

I'm not sure what team I will start as - probably Manchester City just because of the cash so it'll be much easier for me!

I'll be looking through Football Manager (going to start a new game to see stats of certain players before I actually start the game) to get a good idea of what players I'll try to get for each position, but I thought that maybe you could all help out!

If I get a lot of feedback, I'll keep you all up to date with everything and so on.

So, yeah, just thought it'd be an interesting idea. :)

-Allzo

I want a mixture between youth and experience too, so..

Players I have in mind of positions (will update) :

GK (experienced) - Tim Howard
RB (attacking)- Bakary Sagna
CB (younger) - Micah Richards
CB (older) - Carragher (or Ayala - he's 35)
LB (attacking)- Yuri Zhirkov*
RM (technical)- David Beckham
CM (defensive) - Patrick Vieira
CM (playmaker) - Diego
LM (pacey) - Robinho
CF (link man) - Alessandro Del Piero
ST (finisher) - Carlos Tevez

* Will be retrained to a left back.

Thoughts on that team? I'm trying not to go straight for superstars, but a more underrated team that is capable of doing what I want them to do, and have the abilities to do that (eg - strong defensive mid = Patrick Vieira)

I put Tim Howard in goals as he's experienced - he's the USA keeper, so national team experience, plus he's good enough, but not a superstar like Buffon.

@ Scott - got Diego in there, shall check out the other guy.

@ Adam - I will try that, for now I want to see how this goes. :P

chris brunt from west brom always does amazin for me, vukevic spelling wrong but him from sporting is good, veloso, mouthino spelling wrong there aswell both also from sporting, rafinhia brazilian right back, david luiz centre back from benfica ;) all good players to get at the start

scc86a.png

your attackers are just about the same as me :D

Given / Hart

Zableta Richards lescott Srna

De Jong

Wright Phillips Moutinho Zhirkov (ooft) / Fleck

Robinho

Vagner Love

:D stopped playing this last month maybe start again :)

(tu)

I'm not looking star names and stuff though - I just want the players who are suited to their job.

I would've preffered Vieira/Beckham for the experience, but they wouldn't come. :(

(tu)

I'm not looking star names and stuff though - I just want the players who are suited to their job.

I would've preffered Vieira/Beckham for the experience, but they wouldn't come. :(

i also bought ballotelli. He scored 4 in a uefa cup qualifier then broke his leg :lol: 20million i payed for a 17 year old :|

• 2 weeks later...

I've got Balotelli for my West Brom team, he is the best player I've ever signed in FM history.

Anyway sign Diakhate for CB, he's my captain and absolute rock, him and Sakho make some partnership. My early West Brom team was built on being defensive and these two were unreal.