UFC 2009 Undisputed

BryanRfc

Mine is out on loan to a mate but it is one of those games that you need to play alot to remember all the controls. I was pish at it, all I could do was knock folk out and not do any submissions or technical stuff. Not spent enough time on it to be honest.

Mine is out on loan to a mate but it is one of those games that you need to play alot to remember all the controls. I was pish at it, all I could do was knock folk out and not do any submissions or technical stuff. Not spent enough time on it to be honest.

Thats all i do is punch them then run away :lol:

I play too many games to remember how to do backward reversal jujitsu takedowns and all that pish. Smack 'em on the head with a fist or a knee, that ususally does the trick. Eventually I'll give it the time it deserves but I've got a few other games I'm trying to tan the now.

I play too many games to remember how to do backward reversal jujitsu takedowns and all that pish. Smack 'em on the head with a fist or a knee, that ususally does the trick. Eventually I'll give it the time it deserves but I've got a few other games I'm trying to tan the now.

What u currently playing mate? Im currently on Half Life 2, Fight Night 4, UFC and on and off Fifa

I'm playing Red Faction : Guerilla, inFamous, Motorstorm : Pacific Rift and Battlefield 1943 the now but I've got most of the good games for the PS3, about 38 I think :anguish: Got most of them off eBay for peanuts but it's some collection. You're an Xbox 360 user aint you?

I'm playing Red Faction : Guerilla, inFamous, Motorstorm : Pacific Rift and Battlefield 1943 the now but I've got most of the good games for the PS3, about 38 I think :anguish: Got most of them off eBay for peanuts but it's some collection. You're an Xbox 360 user aint you?

aye mate but i really wanna play that metal gear solid game u played it ?

Aye I've got it it's a cracking game. The octocamo suit that changes to match your environment is cool as fuck. There are other good PS3 exclusives that would make it worth your while getting one like inFamous, Killzone 2 and Uncharted.

If i traded in my 360 with two controllers, wireless adapter, headset etc

How much do you think i would get in return?

Around 160 quid mate they only take £13 for controllers and mines was still in the packet :anguish: and you can get an xbox for 150quid new

Around 160 quid mate they only take £13 for controllers and mines was still in the packet :anguish: and you can get an xbox for 150quid new

Not worth it is it

Not worth it is it

nahh mate i was gonna buy a ps3 couple month ago as my xbox was getting worse and worse (ive had it since they were released) and i really wanted a 60gb ps3 which i couldnt find anywhere because i wanted to be able to play ps2 and ps2 games on it and i wasnt wanting to spend my money then the Xbox broke. So i decided on a new xbox arcade and just stuck my hard drive on top and sold the kung fu panda and indiana jones and the extra controller i got with it haha :lol: (the other xbox is still working too :| :| :anguish: gave it to ma da for a birthday present hahaha )

the only thing i cant get a hold of is the submissions getting out of them and makin people submit other than that doin pretty good

once your on the floor click in the R3 button usually put them in a guilotene then tap square or triangle o apply pressure

i learned that after 2 games which i won both by K.O in the first round.

both fights against rashed evans :lol:

Wait till people run down their stamina with headless chicken attacks, take them down and click R3 to submit them

If their stamina bar is slow they cant escape, won countless matches this way

how do u escape if someone does it to me ? xbox btw

Wait till people run down their stamina with headless chicken attacks, take them down and click R3 to submit them

If their stamina bar is slow they cant escape, won countless matches this way

how do u escape if someone does it to me ? xbox btw

It's in the manual, but you have to invest shitloads in Submission Defence.

Escaping submissions is easy, escaping when someone has you pinned to the floor is harder and you need to do the tutorials.

For escaping submissions you need some stamina left, and just spin the right analogue stick.

Im stuck on BF2 STILL.

New patch out next week hopefully the hopefully Wolfenstien comes out and is as ground breaking as the first online version that was out sooo many moons ago.

Best game ever.