Know something ? Rangers have no problems, cos . . .

. . . We are reigning Champions and We Welcome The Chase. So get it right roon ye all infiltratin bhead rhattlin bahstards ! (tu);):sherlock:

PS - Am enjoyin ma Sunday mornin breakfast, are you doin the same paedos ?

I certainly enjoyed my breakfast BD, but I don't abuse little children :pipe:

. . . We are reigning Champions and We Welcome The Chase. So get it right roon ye all infiltratin bhead rhattlin bhastards ! (tu);):sherlock:

PS - Am enjoyin ma Sunday mornin breakfast, are you paedos doin the same?

So refreshing to read a great post on these boards. I have yet to eat breakfast, though I can hear the beads being rattled down the street on their way to get pumped by the dirty beast. Its soooooooooooooo good being a NON CATHOLIC. Sooooo good. :clap:

. . . We are reigning Champions and We Welcome The Chase. So get it right roon ye all infiltratin bhead rhattlin bhastards ! (tu);):sherlock:

PS - Am enjoyin ma Sunday mornin breakfast, are you paedos doin the same?

So refreshing to read a great post on these boards. I have yet to eat breakfast, though I can hear the beads being rattled down the street on their way to get pumped by the dirty beast. Its soooooooooooooo good being a NON CATHOLIC. Sooooo good. :clap:

:lol::lol::lol: NON CATHOLIC ! I like it, very pc, in keeping with the post ! (tu):sherlock: