GLENTORAN HANG YOUR HEADS IN SHAME

A part time team getting hammered off a good full time outfit, aye they should hang there heads in shame. :rolleyes:

Get a grip!

Have some pride about yourselves. To get beat 10-0. Shocking.

Compare the sizes of the teams and the players, I would expect us to beat Glentoran by more, if you can't understand the difference in quality between the two teams there something wrong with your head.

A part time team getting hammered off a good full time outfit, aye they should hang there heads in shame. :rolleyes:

Get a grip!

Compare the sizes of the teams and the players, I would expect us to beat Glentoran by more, if you can't understand the difference in quality between the two teams there something wrong with your head.

Correct. It's not about having pride. If a team is simply better then what can they do?

Get a grip!

Of course they have better players but football doesn't always work like that.

A team like maccabi haifa might have better players but i still expect a better fight from Glentoran than that. That is just embarrassing.

Reminds me of that time Rangers youths beat EK Thistle. It was just Rangers Youths! FUCK SAKE EK THISTLE! I DON'T CARE THAT THEY ARE A FAR SUPERIOR SIDE!

Different situation though. It's supposed to be a competitve european tie. If they lost the tie 5-0, fair enough but to get to the verge were it could of been more than 10. :anguish:

Reminds me of that time Rangers youths beat EK Thistle. It was just Rangers Youths! FUCK SAKE EK THISTLE! I DON'T CARE THAT THEY ARE A FAR SUPERIOR SIDE!

Different situation though. It's supposed to be a competitve european tie. If they lost the tie 5-0, fair enough but to get to the verge were it could of been more than 10. :anguish:

Are you for real? :craphead:

You do realise it was over 2 games?

It was only 4-0 tonight...

And it was a competitive European tie between a shite team and a pretty decent team. Only ever one outcome.

Yes, the outcome is they were most likely to always lose but 10-0 over two games is embarrassing, don't care what anyone says.

I don't want to bring up that nightmare of Kaunas :anguish: but it's sort of the same thing in a way. I don't think there is a huge difference between them or Maccabi.

And it was a competitive European tie between a shite team and a pretty decent team. Only ever one outcome.

Yes, the outcome is they were most likely to always lose but 10-0 over two games is embarrassing, don't care what anyone says.

I don't want to bring up that nightmare of Kaunas :anguish: but it's sort of the same thing in a way. I don't think there is a huge difference between them or Maccabi.

:anguish:

Macabi Haifa are better than Kaunas.

But not by much though. In terms of being miles better.

Kaunas would also rip Glentoran apart btw

lol yes i know.

Btw, i don't support them or anything. Just think a better showing would of been better.

:anguish:

lol well there isn't. :craphead:

I follow Linfield so not too gutted. But to be fair; Uphill challenge and a half though. Part timers v Professionals, Glens sponsored by Phonacab, Macabi by Honda!

Would say though, Israeli teams shouldn't even be in this competition. The Glens should make a complaint and use a map with a pointer as evidence.