Benfica sign Keirrison on loan

Juno

BREAKING NEWS: Keirrison has been confirmed on a loan at Benfica and may even be presented tonight. Contract details to be released soon.

KLAJDFSKLDFSDFLSJDFKLSDJFKDF;S;AOEIRJFNVLDLEPEIRUDJMSPQUEFF;S;AOEIRJFNVLDLEPEIRK

DJHSUDJMSPQUEFLFKS

With Cardozo saying he wants to stay put and Saviola just arriving this looks to be an amazing season ahead. Cool. :pipe:

Great move for Keirrison to move to Benfica on loan gets him some experience playing in Europe, and no doubt Barcelona want him to pick up a Portuguese passport before he returns :pipe:

Benfica are quietly building a decent squad, Porto better watch out.

If only we didn't change managers every year i'd be inclined to agree. After this pre season though Jesus certainly looks the part!

Adu's problem has been that he was signed, what, 4 managers ago? He played about 5 games under Santos I think it was and played great then no other manager rated him.

Fair play if he doesn't prove it in training, but the fact is to me that Freddy Adu was once one of the most exciting prospects in footballs and still can be. You can't judge a player that hasn't been given a chance to be judged...

Oops, double post.

Good news is that he's been called back to the squad for next week after his vacation. Maybe Jorge will give him the chance.

Adu's problem has been that he was signed, what, 4 managers ago? He played about 5 games under Santos I think it was and played great, then no other manager rated him.

Fair play if he doesn't prove it in training, but the fact is to me that Freddy Adu was once one of the most exciting prospects in footballs and still can be. You can't judge a player that hasn't been given a chance to be judged...