Junior Football

Clarkyyy

Were you playing on Monday against The Vics mate?

I watch it sometimes. Usually manage at least 10 games a season, but will possibly head to more this season. Was meant to be going to Vics vs. Cambuslang today - but Rangers > Juniors.

Nah mate was on the bench .. am a goalkeeper but as av just came up from 21's a'll needti wait ma turn .. Boooo :( ..

Ah Right mate I seen you. You have blondish hair, well I think it is highlights or something.

You had a yellow GK top on I think. And you had an argument with someone near the end I seem to remember.

At least you have a team, that is a start!

Being fae Auchinleck am one of Gods choosen ones, I watched loads of Junior football over the years its a good standard at the top level.

You stick in there lad and dont give up if your not playing your turn will come sometime, if you draw the Talbot in one of the cups I,ll give you

dogs abuse............in the best possible way.

Being fae Auchinleck am one of Gods choosen ones, I watched loads of Junior football over the years its a good standard at the top level.

You stick in there lad and dont give up if your not playing your turn will come sometime, if you draw the Talbot in one of the cups I,ll give you

dogs abuse............in the best possible way.

I went and watched Auchinleck Talbot v Clydebank At Rugby Park in the junior Cup Final.. (tu)

we (Clydebank) Got beat 2-1 should Of beat Yous but.:lol:

Been to see Pollock (localish team) and Petershill (family involved in running of the club) a few times, quite enjoy it but don't go regularly.

wee albert moffat still the chairman over there??

Didn't know he was the Chairman at all but think he's a relative.

Nah mate was on the bench .. am a goalkeeper but as av just came up from 21's a'll needti wait ma turn .. Boooo :( ..

Ah Right mate I seen you. You have blondish hair, well I think it is highlights or something.

You had a yellow GK top on I think. And you had an argument with someone near the end I seem to remember.

At least you have a team, that is a start!

Got Pure blonde highlights mate ur right .. had yellow boots on tho not a Top :P .. we werw all arguin m8 after 1 of the vics players punched our big centre half :anguish:

Thats me in Acxtion below haha :P

post-10001-1249223237_thumb.jpg

Been to see Pollock (localish team) and Petershill (family involved in running of the club) a few times, quite enjoy it but don't go regularly.

wee albert moffat still the chairman over there??

Didn't know he was the Chairman at all but think he's a relative.

aye he was defo chairman last time i spoke to hime (about a year ago).

at least thats what he used to tell me all the years i worked with him lol

Alrighty Bears .. Who here all plays or watches the juniors? .. Just signed for Yoker so was wanting to know if i'm likely to cum up against any fellow rangers media members on my travels :P

Clarky

Again is this the 2nd time youve played for them.??

(tu)

No m8 .. av played for them in friendlies years ago wen i was only 16 but up until this year i played for goldenhill 21's .. scottish cup finalists 2 seasons ago :P

Alrighty Bears .. Who here all plays or watches the juniors? .. Just signed for Yoker so was wanting to know if i'm likely to cum up against any fellow rangers media members on my travels :P

Clarky

Again is this the 2nd time youve played for them.??

(tu)

No m8 .. av played for them in friendlies years ago wen i was only 16 but up until this year i played for goldenhill 21's .. scottish cup finalists 2 seasons ago :P

I played for Goldenhill u10s in 1975 :)