If you could ask somequestion and receive the truthful answers from our club

cnicholl2910

One question to any ex-player/current player/managers/coaches or even Murray or Bain.

I know there will be some very blunt questions i/e - why broadfoot!! Remember be nice...its our team who we love!!

I know we all prob have a good few but I would love to ask the following:

What really happened with John Hartsons medical the day we were going to sign him and then signed De Boer?

Why did Negri really leave?

What did Ricksen do on the flight to South Africa?

I would ask Murray why have you ruined a great club and tried to dismantle all our great traditions. And why are we only a shadow of the great club we once were who always have had money and now we are skint.

why the hell did we piss about and nearly lose wee nacho by only offering him a 1yr deal initially before finally giving him a 2 year deal yet we handed that muppet webster a 3yr deal no problem despite the fact he had been injured for the majority of the 18months he had been with us and had only played 2 games? Who the hell authorised that one?????

Who put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp?

Who put the ram in the ram-a-lam-a-ding-dong?

Who put the bop in the bop sh-bop sh-bop?

Who put the dip in the dip da dip da dip?

I don't think your taking this seriously are you ?

:craphead:

I would have to so many questions they would not be able to get the smoke screen out quick enough!!! :) but if I had to just ask 1 and was guaranteed the truth(which I doubt will ever happen at our club while Murrays in charge :(:(:(:( ) it would be to Murray and it would be.......

How have you managed to run our club so badly over the last 10 years???

who the fuck thought signing beasley was a good idea,

what the fuck has ewan chester been doing for the last 5 years

and

why the fuck do we have no money and cannot find a buyer for the club

Some decent questions seeking some decent answers and there is a few dodgy questions!!

Another question - Why the fuck do we persist in having that cunt beasley in our team.... utter shite...shitbag is not the word!