Bears from the north yorkshire area!

macka1990

Hi all

I was just wondering if there are any members currently living in the yorkshre area, and if so are they members of any supporters clubs?

I had a poor season in terms of live attendence last year due to it beingmy first year at uni etc. . .plus lack of funds, but i am looking for a route to attend more this year. So if anyone is a member of a supporters club and has any info they could pass on or even any other ideas, in regards to how to get to games etc ... or even rangers friendly bars, please wb or even PM me

cheers guys

Hi all

I was just wondering if there are any members currently living in the yorkshre area, and if so are they members of any supporters clubs?

I had a poor season in terms of live attendence last year due to it beingmy first year at uni etc. . .plus lack of funds, but i am looking for a route to attend more this year. So if anyone is a member of a supporters club and has any info they could pass on or even any other ideas, in regards to how to get to games etc ... or even rangers friendly bars, please wb or even PM me

cheers guys

have a look here mate might be something handy to where you are

http://www.bluenosebars.com/England.htm

On the official website there is a feature on supporters clubs and at the moment it's Harrogate thatt is featured. I think it also gives details of their various pickups in Yorkshire and the North of England.

On the official website there is a feature on supporters clubs and at the moment it's Harrogate thatt is featured. I think it also gives details of their various pickups in Yorkshire and the North of England.

yh i seen that was wondering if there where any members from that one on here, Thing is i am 19 and i think it might be a bit strange if i travel to the games with a bunch of lads around 40 etc . . . never been a member or a club like that before so i not really sure what the atmosphere/crack would be like etc. .

Hi all

cheers guys

Where in North Yorkshire are you? im pretty certain there's still a supporters club in Scarborough.