All these Kevin Thomson fans

Rennie

it seems to me that this season everyone is all of a sudden a kevin thomson die hard. where did these people all come from?

i have always liked KT, i thought the year we went to manchester he was our best player that season. But he seemed to go un-noticed but now when his name gets called out the stadium roars and im just wondering if it is all of the hype of him possibly being future captain and the exit of barry that has made him a bigger figure at rangers?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems to me that this season everyone is all of a sudden a kevin thomson die hard. where did these people all come from?

i have always liked KT, i thought the year we went to manchester he was our best player that season. But he seemed to go un-noticed but now when his name gets called out the stadium roars and im just wondering if it is all of the hype of him possibly being future captain and the exit of barry that has made him a bigger figure at rangers?

He was one of our best players before being injured, and the big roar was to show him we are glad he has battled back for the injury and we appreiate what he gives for the team.

Good player, but I'd still rather have Scott Brown in midfield. I remember a time he was getting absolute pelters though, now it's like he's Mr Rangers. Quite the turnaround, but as we all know the fickleness of fans is legendary.

it just seems like everyone is a kevin thomson fan now when he was going un-noticed for a long time when he was playing well and im just wondering what happened now that has made him so popular. a fans favourite if you will

Good player, but I'd still rather have Scott Brown in midfield. I remember a time he was getting absolute pelters though, now it's like he's Mr Rangers. Quite the turnaround, but as we all know the fickleness of fans is legendary.

Why ?

Without doubt thomson has looked the better of the two players since they joined Rangers and Celtic

What I want to know is where do all the people come from that have to create these shitty threads everytime we praise a player?

What I want to know is where do all the people come from that have to create these shitty threads everytime we praise a player?

shut the fuck up, im not saying there is anything wrong with praising him. i am saying that he has got so popular during the summer when he hasnt even been playing and i am wondering why

Good player, but I'd still rather have Scott Brown in midfield.

I'll have whatever your taking mate, everytime I have seen Brown play he has not been far from shocking :lol:

Don't really see all the hype about him to be honest <cr>

I was delighted when we signed Thommo, then he had one of the most dissapointing starts to a rangers career I've ever seen, looked shakey, nervous and out of his depth. Suddenly because a great player again, until his injury (td)

Very harsh! He started slow, but he was hardly 'dissapointing'!

Might state, I meant to say "became" and not "because"..

He improved greatly until his injury.. That's the badger ;)

shut the fuck up, im not saying there is anything wrong with praising him. i am saying that he has got so popular during the summer when he hasnt even been playing and i am wondering why

He was popular before he got injured is the fairly easy answer.....