Rumour from inside Ibrox.

albagubrath1

I have a mate who works for rangers and it is going around ibrox that 3 players will be signed before next monday. 2 of them are peter lovenkrands and james mcarthur and an unnamed defender. also beasley is heading to germany. watch this space. bids are to be made once we know that celtic are definately out and we have the extra cash. mark my words guys.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We must have mutual friends, my brothers girlfriends ex boyfriends uncles mates sisters pals dads long lost cousins nephews brother in laws grandsons mate works at ibrox and tells me this aswell

rennie are we related? because i think my mums sisters husbands brothers ex wifes next door neighbours gardeners brother is the same persons as yours? and i just spoke to him and he backed up what you say and he says you were in touch earlier. :craphead:

rennie are we related? because i think my mums sisters husbands brothers ex wifes next door neighbours gardeners brother is the same persons as yours? and i just spoke to him and he backed up what you say and he says you were in touch earlier. :craphead:

aw my god, ive found you!

I have a mate who works for rangers and it is going around ibrox that 3 players will be signed before next monday. 2 of them are peter lovenkrands and james mcarthur and an unnamed defender. also beasley is heading to germany. watch this space. bids are to be made once we know that celtic are definately out and we have the extra cash. mark my words guys.

I had heard that we will definately be signing 2 players if Celtic get knocked out this week. My source ain't the greatest in the world though but sometimes he does pull through for me

My sister, who is a very reputable source from inside Ibrox, says Murray's finishing off his magazine issues of Build Your Own Galactic Spaceship Chair before giving us funds. However, once the Tims go out of Europe we'll be getting international centre back Bruno Alves on loan.

(ps. my sister is Andrew Shinnie)

My sister, who is a very reputable source from inside Ibrox, says Murray's finishing off his magazine issues of Build Your Own Galactic Spaceship Chair before giving us funds. However, once the Tims go out of Europe we'll be getting international centre back Bruno Alves on loan.

(ps. my sister is Andrew Shinnie)

:lol:

post some goatse

All I'm saying is that my sister's ex boyfriend's cousin says that this guy he bought a fish from off of ebay said that his sister's cousin's mate knows a guy who said this rumour might be true.

too far mate ;)

works for rangers doing what exactly?

who is your MATE