I'm quite happy......

rab wilson

..being skint. some people on here forget what it's really like to support rangers. we don't need to be touting ourselves around the world for a shitty nike shirt. we should be proud to support the greatest club the world has ever seen. i've had enough of the big money spending. as long as i see 11 bears battling it out on the pitch, giving their all, even if it was in the scottish 3rd division, i will support them. fuck the money.watch and see the big bucks crumble and sell their soul to the highest bidder. give me tynecastle on sunday any day of the week. bears going beserk when boydie scored. that is what it's really all about. isn't it?

No surrender

Rab

Within reason.

However due to the way the club's finances have being handled we're seeing sub-standard players on the park. Players who should be nowhere near our club.

We are champions. Didn't you hear?

Within reason.

However due to the way the club's finances have being handled we're seeing sub-standard players on the park. Players who should be nowhere near our club.

So does that make Steven Whittaker Rangers class?

Within reason.

yes :)

Within reason.

Mark :pipe:

The OP stated he was happy with our £££ situation.

Although i would rather not be in the position of Man City (losing the soul of our club) i dont necessarily feel that having to try sell our top goal-scorer to balance the books is where i want to be either.

Within reason.

Although i would rather not be in the position of Man City (losing the soul of our club) i dont necessarily feel that having to try sell our top goal-scorer to balance the books is where i want to be either.

I agree :)

Jimbo :pipe:

edit: i feel Whittaker is Rangers class when he has the nut screwed on, the lad is typical of a confidence player ( see lisbon) but one wee mistake the fans can get to him , something which we should sort out pronto i may add.

on the situation thing im not happy at the moment and no one should be since when did the mighty Rangers become a selling club? having to pawn off our best silverware as such, its a fecking Joke , im more than comfertable with the playing squad although a touch up or two wouldnt go a miss but to announce to the World that we are up the shitter and need to offload X amount of players is a fucking disgrace and i do hope that SDM is unhappy with himself to say the least .

Within reason.

Right then, i'm glad that's sorted. Pub?

Within reason.

i made a monster Edit sorry :( what happens when your head is filled with cannabis <cr>

Should read : i made a monster edit:( thats what happens when your head is filled with cannabis. <cr>

Edit: i have even left my last statement as a question ffs. time to light up another one me thinks

Within reason.

i made a monster Edit sorry :( what happens when your head is filled with cannabis <cr>

Should read : i made a monster edit:( thats what happens when your head is filled with cannabis. <cr>

Edit: i have even left my last statement as a question ffs. time to light up another one me thinks

*takes jacket off and sits back down* :(

Within reason.

*takes jacket off and sits back down* :(

* finishes off the roach*

ready for the pub then ? :)