Why you hate celtic

RFC55

Right guys following on from the protestant and history type threads. Why in all honesty do you hate celtic?? Is it football related, religion, there fans or a mix of the lot?

For me its everything they stand for. They go into a pr overdrive and come out with the biggest lot of shite ever heard. I hate them as they are them. they are the total opposite of everything i believe in. They are terrorist supporting scum, who have the media twisted round there fingers. I will be honest enough to admit and no doubt some on here will criticise me but i hate them as there f****n bastards. thats my honest assesment what about you.........................

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This section of the board is for Rangers discussion. We don't want to become like them and be obsessed with the other club and their fans. I'd rather talk about how much I love Rangers than how much I hate Celtic.

This section of the board is for Rangers discussion. We don't want to become like them and be obsessed with the other club and their fans. I'd rather talk about how much I love Rangers than how much I hate Celtic.

well said that man.

Right guys following on from the protestant and history type threads. Why in all honesty do you hate celtic?? Is it football related, religion, there fans or a mix of the lot?

For me its everything they stand for. They go into a pr overdrive and come out with the biggest lot of shite ever heard. I hate them as they are them. they are the total opposite of everything i believe in. They are terrorist supporting scum, who have the media twisted round there fingers. I will be honest enough to admit and no doubt some on here will criticise me but i hate them as there f****n bastards. thats my honest assesment what about you.........................

Jog on Declan!! (tu)

Seconded.

Everything about them is dirty.

Everything.

Seconded as well. Fucking earls.

I wouldn't say I hate them. I have friends who are Celtic fans, a fiancée who's a Celtic fan. I wind them up about whatever. But nah, i don't hate them. Unless they are waving an IRA flag.

I also have friends who are celtic fans as many do....they are our main rivals but I don't want to put them all in the same box or be xenophobic about it

main thing for me I love the Gers

Quality posts.

If you hate something so much, dont you generally NOT talk about it? Rather than going on and on and on about how much you hate it?! So all these Smeltic haters who go on about hating them are more hell bent on putting them down instead of celebrating our own team. I have plenty friends who are Celtic fans and the banter is second to none. I can't say I hate them because I talk about them and Rangers everyday.

I honestly have no idea. I don't think they stand for anything.

This sounds really lame, but I think that hating celtic might simply be the equal and opposite reaction to loving Rangers

Incidentally my best mate is a tim, and I don't hate him. I hate the group not the individual - I doubt that makes much sense either!

I honestly have no idea. I don't think they stand for anything.

This sounds really lame, but I think that hating celtic might simply be the equal and opposite reaction to loving Rangers

Incidentally my best mate is a tim, and I don't hate him. I hate the group not the individual - I doubt that makes much sense either!

To be quite honest I find RFC52's post a little depressing. Whilst I as a Rangers fan, hope our main rivals on the domestic front are always at least second in every League or Cup competition behind us. I have no hatred of the club or their fans. It's quite sad to say, but without a strong Celtic, the Media would have no rivalry to promote and therefore sell TV rights, advertising ect, and the revenue, as little as it is, would dry up. Rangers would be in even worse a financial state than we are at the moment, and I suspect the Scottish game would die a slow meandering death.

Now I'm not saying Celtic as a club do not have their undesirable fans, some of them are despicable clowns. However I'm old enough to grasp the concept of "People In Glass Houses," and won't tar them all with the same brush.

I'm a Rangers FC supporter, the only ill I wish on Celtic FC and their decent fans, is to be at best second in every chase.

a gee up! andrei that is a woeful post. i didnt say i want them exterminated but fuck that would be great. im no talking about there tv rights or whatever. im talking about why you hate them? i cant believe people are so understanding of them! there peadophile harbingers and terrorist supporters. they dont even want to stay silent for a minutes silence! hence why in scotland we now have a minutes applause. anyway fuck this id rather be wae like minded bears. this forum has some right bangers on it.

Oh btw this declan was at the game on sunday so please refrain from classing me as that creed.

a gee up! andrei that is a woeful post. i didnt say i want them exterminated but fuck that would be great. im no talking about there tv rights or whatever. im talking about why you hate them? i cant believe people are so understanding of them! there peadophile harbingers and terrorist supporters. they dont even want to stay silent for a minutes silence! hence why in scotland we now have a minutes applause. anyway fuck this id rather be wae like minded bears. this forum has some right bangers on it.

Oh btw this declan was at the game on sunday so please refrain from classing me as that creed.

"Terrorist supporters"

Do you see those four walls and a roof, are they made of glass?

"they dont even want to stay silent for a minutes silence! hence why in scotland we now have a minutes applause"

Err, that's so far removed from the truth I'm not even going to bother trying explaining where the concept of a minutes applause started, or why it has become increasingly popular at sporting events.

"this forum has some right bangers on it."

It would certainly appear so.

"Oh btw this declan was at the game on sunday so please refrain from classing me as that creed."

I was also at the game, could you explain what relevance that had to my post, and where In it I "classed you as that creed?"

i wasn't refering to you! Tell me then since your in the know. why was there no minutes silence for the queen mother at there bogtrotting ground? tell me why during the minutes silence for 9/11 pro ira songs were sang? tell me why during the rememberance day minutes silence there were fans protesting?? tell me why during every other ground in Britain falling silent ceptic chose a minutes applause?

The 'answer' rfc52 is looking for is thus:

"A pyoor hate they fucking fenians man! Aw of them pyoor wantin tae fiddle weans n then blow them up man way their pyoor t**g ways n aw that! Ah fuckin h8 those bangers, fuck off back hame on the ferry tae ireland man! up the UVF! GSTQ! BJK! WATP!"

Celtic are our biggest rivals, I want them to lose all their games so we win more titles and get more money to buy better players so we can compete with bigger clubs. I've got mates who are Celtic fans, if I hated them and thought they were all paedophiles, terrorist sympathisers and bangers I wouldn't kick about with them.