FULLTIME: Arsenal v. Celtc Match Thread

Duffy86

I know most of us think the tie is over and tonight is just a formality but lets not get to carried away to the final whistle tonight when we know for definate that there out of the best club tourney in the world. You just have to remeber the last round after 1st leg we were all celebrating that they were crashing out and they won away. Now am not saying that they will win tonight but you never know nobody expected us to beat Lyon 3-0 in France a few years ago.... Strange results can happen.

Lets all hope Arsenal go out and kill this tie off for once and for all in the 1st 20mins and were be the only Scottish team in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE draw tomorrow at 4.30pm

:gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad::gerbad:

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most of us think the tie is over and tonight is just a formality but lets not get to carried away to the final whistle tonight when we know for definate that there out of the best club tourney in the world. You just have to remeber the last round after 1st leg we were all celebrating that they were crashing out and they won away. Now am not saying that they will win tonight but you never know nobody expected us to beat Lyon 3-0 in France a few years ago.... Strange results can happen.

Lets all hope Arsenal go out and kill this tie off for once and for all in the 1st 20mins and were be the only Scottish team in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE draw tomorrow at 4.30pm

exactly Duffy...am a bit too worried about counting them chickens

its a one off game and anything can happen...Gunners go down to 10 men etc

disallowed goal , jammy penalty call ...

here's hoping Arsenal do the business in style tonight they deserve to be in the CL

exactly Duffy...am a bit too worried about counting them chickens

its a one off game and anything can happen...Gunners go down to 10 men etc

disallowed goal , jammy penalty call ...

here's hoping Arsenal do the business in style tonight they deserve to be in the CL

Like you say far to many people saying the game is over all they need is 2 goals takes it to extra time and get lucky on pens and they have managed an amazing come back

they only need 2 goals, arsenal to play shite, not score, not have any shots on target, not to give the ball to van persie and arshavin, arsenal players to die at half time due to poisonous fumes in the dressing room and there you have it ceptic go through. its not that hard to imagine realy

they only need 2 goals, arsenal to play shite, not score, not have any shots on target, not to give the ball to van persie and arshavin, arsenal players to die at half time due to poisonous fumes in the dressing room and there you have it ceptic go through. its not that hard to imagine realy

you obviously don`t watch football they can have 30 shots on target and still not score that happens at times.

I've got Arsenal on as part of an accumulator for tonight but for some reason i'm not to confident. Fabregas is out and Wenger said some players might be fatigued. Could be a 0-0! Lets hope not.

arsenal will tear them apart. Just a shame they have several big players out, nasri rosicky farbregas walcott etc They will still win easily even without them but i am sure they would score more if these players were available.

you obviously don`t watch football they can have 30 shots on target and still not score that happens at times.

trust me i watch it. so by that we assume arsenal will have loads of shots, ceptic will have maybe 5 score 2 and win on penalties. oh and arsenal will pump them 120 mins without scoring. i dont see it