Just wanna say......

BristolJag

Afternoon all!

This is my first time on the site.

I'm a manic Bristol City fan but I also follow Partick Thistle and regularly travel up to see the mighty Jags!

Best atmosphere I have ever witnessed was Rangers 3 Jags 0 in 1992 - we had about 7,000 fans there but couldn't penetrate the wall of noise that hit us inside Ibrox - awesome!

We regularly see Gers shirts worn at Bristol City games and there are also always a few Rangers flags and banners dotted around the ground.

Just wanna add my support to the hope that you win the SPL this season (and every season!)

Cheers!

Afternoon all!

This is my first time on the site.

I'm a manic Bristol City fan but I also follow Partick Thistle and regularly travel up to see the mighty Jags!

Best atmosphere I have ever witnessed was Rangers 3 Jags 0 in 1992 - we had about 7,000 fans there but couldn't penetrate the wall of noise that hit us inside Ibrox - awesome!

We regularly see Gers shirts worn at Bristol City games and there are also always a few Rangers flags and banners dotted around the ground.

Just wanna add my support to the hope that you win the SPL this season (and every season!)

Cheers!

thanks BJ :21:

Cheers mate.

Unfortunate about Velicka's injury!

What do you think of that manky bastard Hartely?

Is there anymore to think of him after that? lol

Hate to say it but Hartley looks a class above at our level - at least he 's got rid of his beard!

Clarkson, signed from Motherwell, looks pretty decent as well and we are all gutted for Vesilka (is that spelt right?!) for his awful injury after just a few minutes.....

Keep smiling!