Rangers Books

I'm looking to get a few new Rangers books and am unsure of what ones to get. If anyone knows of any other good ones I'd like to hear about them and your thoughts on them. I've currently got:

Blue

Temple of Dreams

The Gallant Pioneers (waiting on it arriving)

Rangers Miscellany

Rangers Player by Player

Rangers : The New Era 1873-1966

Rangers Illustrated History

WATP :uk:

I'm looking to get a few new Rangers books and am unsure of what ones to get. If anyone knows of any other good ones I'd like to hear about them and your thoughts on them. I've currently got:

Blue

Temple of Dreams

The Gallant Pioneers (waiting on it arriving) Brilliant book, great detail and a very interesting but sad story to our founders.

Rangers Miscellany - great one to just pick up when you want, and tuck in, alot of great facts and figures!

Rangers Player by Player

WATP :uk:

Rangers The Complete Record is an epic read and a great one to have for reference. Looks good on the bookshelf too.

This one looks amazing but it's quite dear. Will get it soon because I just paid £30 for the Rangers : The New Era 1873-1966 and can't afford another expensive one at the moment. How much did you get it for? :uk:

Rangers The Complete Record is an epic read and a great one to have for reference. Looks good on the bookshelf too.

This one looks amazing but it's quite dear. Will get it soon because I just paid £30 for the Rangers : The New Era 1873-1966 and can't afford another expensive one at the moment. How much did you get it for? :uk:

My name's in that book! :pipe:

If you pre-ordered it (while it was still in the making I think) they put your name in the front. They needed extra money to complete the book, and that was how they raised it.

I have just finished reading Stairway 13: The 1971 Ibrox Disaster by Paul Collier.

A very well written account of what actually happened on that fateful day of Janaury 2 1971.

Very moving and touching - a highly recommended read.

Would just like to add; may those 66 that perished RIP.

Gone but never forgotten.

£19 99, Waterstones, a while ago probably get it for less now.

£19 99, Waterstones, a while ago probably get it for less now.

I'd be wanting the newer version, but everywhere is sold out except for Amazon. Not paying £40 for it at the moment will keep looking for a better deal. (tu)