Rangers are really very scottish

rangersross

This doesn't have an impact on me as i dont care who scores for Rangers as long as somebody does.

Hmm disagree.

We need to keep our Scottish identity.

So what your saying is that it matters to you if a scotsman doesn't score, so come the next european leg and Papac and Novo score you won't be happy because a Scotsman didn't score ?

This doesn't have an impact on me as i dont care who scores for Rangers as long as somebody does.

Hmm disagree.

So what your saying is that it matters to you if a scotsman doesn't score, so come the next european leg and Papac and Novo score you won't be happy because a Scotsman didn't score ?

I didn't say that, I said we need to keep a Scottish identity and/or Scottish core of the team.

If Novo scores 100 next season I'll be happy if theres still a Scottish core at the club, but if he scores 100 in a team full of foreigners then, no, I wouldn't be happy.

Hmm disagree.

I wouldnt be more surprised than happy since papac cant play in europe :Animation44:

Hmm disagree.

I wouldnt be more surprised than happy since papac cant play in europe :Animation44:

It was an example <_<

Hmm disagree.

I didn't say that, I said we need to keep a Scottish identity and/or Scottish core of the team.

If Novo scores 100 next season I'll be happy if theres still a Scottish core at the club, but if he scores 100 in a team full of foreigners then, no, I wouldn't be happy.

Wholeheartedly agree. (tu) I must say it really warms my heart to see a team with a majority of Scots it in once again. Have said for a long time that if we ended up winning trophies in Europe with a team recruited mainly outwith Scotland that it really wouldn't have the same resonance for me as it would if we did it with a team of Scottish players (as in the 72 ECWC squad).

Rangers are and always were a Scottish team, and I'm thrilled that they are starting to reflect that once again (and I mean absolutely no disrespect at all to Dado, Nacho, etc.; I just feel it's important that the main core of our team should reflect our national identity).