Ibrox Megastores downhill plummit

McBoyd

Maybe it was just more amazing as a kid because, well you were a kid, but lately i feel the place has gone a bit downhill.

The merchandise for sale isn't so brilliant anymore. Don't get me wrong, there is some decent stuff in there, but i feel we should be making this shop THE best it could be, and at the moment, it isn't that.

Layout could be sorted better, and the inside of the store needs doing up.

The girls stuff as well :anguish:, another big market of people we are again, not taking advantage of, i think this year the girls area has become 'old bits and bobs piled in the corner'.

Our merchandising and marketing is pretty embarrassing.

It is, but this is something i hope our new Chairman will sort out. Isn't Marketing one of his many talents? Maybe we should all write to him about this.

Anyone know how? I'd be willing to give it a try.

Maybe it was just more amazing as a kid because, well you were a kid, but lately i feel the place has gone a bit downhill.

The merchandise for sale isn't so brilliant anymore. Don't get me wrong, there is some decent stuff in there, but i feel we should be making this shop THE best it could be, and at the moment, it isn't that.

Layout could be sorted better, and the inside of the store needs doing up.

The girls stuff as well :anguish:, another big market of people we are again, not taking advantage of, i think this year the girls area has become 'old bits and bobs piled in the corner'.

100% agree McBoyd. We might be ahead of them on the park but we are miles behind celtic in a commerical sense. Bain and others must get their act together and bring additional funds in

Comes with the territory of this ridicuolous JJB deal mate. A complete and utter scandal.

Is it not our last year with them this season? :D

Was it not a 10 year deal so that would be 2015. Anyway even if it was this year I think we would be unlikely to bring it back in-house. Tim shops in Argyle street and at the airport are always empty.

Will be visiting our Megastore today. It really should be a showpiece.

Our merchandising and marketing is pretty embarrassing.

With David Mason the Rangers Historian helping alot with the research for the Gallant Pioneers, you'd think firstly that they'd stock the book at Ibrox, and secondly, instead of me having to ask toffs to make the 1877 kit, have it made for the Ibrox store, to go alongside the book.

I have bene told that JJB don’t have the money to develop and properly stock rangers merchandise, hence the staggered delay of the strips. They needed the money in before the outlay of fully distributing our tops.

This is still a company in serious trouble and if we are not already we should be sitting down with them and pointing out there many flaws.

The only bright side is they are still paying us.

u used to get really good polo shrits and tops in Megastroe. At one point all my clothes came out of the megastroe but now hardly any comes out megastroe due to lack of good polo shirts and tops.

There are some decent 'Rangers Heritage' polo shirts in there at the minute :)

When the gear isn't made by Nike or Adidas everything will look distnctly average.

When we had nike as our sponsors I remember having every kit, te tracksuits, training tops etc. That's becuase it was all the best of gear. How many kids do you see running around with the Rangers Umbro gear on? Apart from the home strip and some aways I don't see many.

Where exactly is the Megastore - I usually shop online for anyhting.

Stuck on to Ibrox :lol:

I knew that!

But where? I travel by car and head straight for the Main Stand every week - never seen it.

Around the back, can't miss it :lol:

Have you never ventured out there after a match?

Where exactly is the Megastore - I usually shop online for anyhting.

Stuck on to Ibrox :lol:

I knew that!

But where? I travel by car and head straight for the Main Stand every week - never seen it.

You'll need to forgive my shock there, but how can you head to Ibrox EVERY WEEK and not see the Megastore?!

:lol: Brilliant.

I also have tunnel vision at times, but never at the 'Brox.