Cutting simply the best

KBroadfoot21

I was at the Falkirk game and I noticed they cut part of Simply the best....Did they do this at the Hamilton game? And if so, why?

Footage from Flag Davy

I wish this guy would take this video off youtube tbh. It's obvious why.

I'd pefer if they cut the whole of it. It's extremely dated and it's had its day.

why?

Is YNWA not dated then?

I think it's a rousing tune, and can't wait to hear it on CL nights again :gerbad:

It wont be played on champions league nights - uefa have their own tuneeeeeeeeeeeeee :pipe:

I'd pefer if they cut the whole of it. It's extremely dated and it's had its day.

why?

Is YNWA not dated then?

I think it's a rousing tune, and can't wait to hear it on CL nights again :gerbad:

It wont be played on champions league nights - uefa have their own tuneeeeeeeeeeeeee :pipe:

not when the teams come out tho...

why?

Is YNWA not dated then?

Certain songs and their production values reek of the time that they were brought out. STB is one such song. It was used during the glory days of NIAR. I'd prefer something a bit better.

YNWA? Can't say I've given it much thought, but at least it's a song that the crowd can sing along to in its entirety, and not just join in the chorus. It probably doesn't sound as dated at STB.

In fact that gives me an idea... "A light shown in the night some way ahead....."

No chance, epic song, will never get bored of it :pipe:

Would it not be better for us to play a song that the whole scrowd could sing along to in its entirety? We have the sitation whereby a song is played and its 15 second chorus is the only part that people sing to. It dies a death.

Other choices would help improve the atmosphere.

If its that good a Rangers song why doesn't it get played at Rangers nights and on the buses going to games?

I was at the Falkirk game and I noticed they cut part of Simply the best....Did they do this at the Hamilton game? And if so, why?

Footage from Flag Davy

whys that?

Footage from Flag Davy

whys that?

Have you listened to it?

simply the best should be kept for the teams coming out

I always thought that the amazing grace version of derrys walls would be brilliant if sung when the players are in the tunnel or something

there is a video of it on youtube somewhere

it would certainly be brilliant if the blue order started it off before a big game

No chance, epic song, will never get bored of it :pipe:

Would it not be better for us to play a song that the whole scrowd could sing along to in its entirety? We have the sitation whereby a song is played and its 15 second chorus is the only part that people sing to. It dies a death.

Other choices would help improve the atmosphere.

If its that good a Rangers song why doesn't it get played at Rangers nights and on the buses going to games?

Follow, Follow would be perfect, if only people would learn the correct words.

Footage from Flag Davy

whys that?

Have you listened to it?

It's amazing that people don't see anything wrong with FTP.

100% agree was great for it's time but it's passed now and is dated , one reason the mhedia cream themselves over the tims on CL nights is there ability to sing a song in it's entirety , even if has been stolen from an English club , we need a song like that whether we like that fact or not !!

follow , follow without the add-ons could do it as long as it's not the clubs flucking jazzed up versions which are either to fast or to slow