The scottish Press

they keep mentioning scott brown like he is the fukkin zidane of scottish football, thompson would have more luck i think against the dutch, than again the less gers the better in my opinion if that fanny loovens is playing

did you see them,Asking Nearly everyone of the holland players will yous be taking Your foot of the Gas.

The scottish Press really are Fanny's. The scottish Press remind me of the Celtic fans. they try and create this special Relationship Pish.

:wanker:

:huh:

How Exactly is asking Them a simple Question trying to Create a Special Relationship?

They do it with every top Side that Play Scotland. Try and make out the Tartan army are the best support in the World ECT. not just this interview but others. this is just an Example.

And asking them if they will give us a chance. it's just sad.

I actually agree with the o.p. Do they expect the Dutch to turn around and say, awk aye we'll gee yees a chance and upset our nation of supporters.

Suppose it's the press' job but it's awful questions

How Exactly is asking Them a simple Question trying to Create a Special Relationship?

They do it with every top Side that Play Scotland. Try and make out the Tartan army are the best support in the World ECT. not just this interview but others. this is just an Example.

And asking them if they will give us a chance. it's just sad.

Again, I ask, how does them asking pointless questions constitute as "Creating Special Relationships"?

I'd understand if they greeted the Dutch squad at the airport with with weed and hookers ffs.

I actually agree with the o.p. Do they expect the Dutch to turn around and say, awk aye we'll gee yees a chance and upset our nation of supporters.

Suppose it's the press' job but it's awful questions

Agreed, it's awful questions, but they also asked Macedonia if they were coming here for a draw. It's just retarded questions, nothing else in it.

I don't think the BBC or whoever interviewed them are trying to lick arse and get in with the Dutch players.

The OP is just trying to blend in, he sees people saying Celtic fans try and create special relationships, he giggled at it, tried to understand what they meant obviously, but giggled all the same, then thought he'd use it against the Scottish press, when it's completely unjustifiable.

they keep mentioning scott brown like he is the fukkin zidane of scottish football, thompson would have more luck i think against the dutch, than again the less gers the better in my opinion if that fanny loovens is playing

Especially funny considering that for the two weeks running up to the end of the transfer window the Clyde 1 Mafia/Daily Rhebel etc etc were doing their very best to convince the Tims he was a waste of money and they would be better off selling him.

Now he's had a half decent second half against fucking Macedonia he's "inspiring a nation" :rolleyes:

Stevie Thompson probably wouldn't have more luck against the Dutch...

Now if you were talking about Kevin Thomson! That would be a whole different matter sonny jim

Stevie Thompson probably wouldn't have more luck against the Dutch...

Now if you were talking about Kevin Thomson! That would be a whole different matter sonny jim

i wouldn even put steven thompson in the same phrase as scottish set up