Inverness V Celtic

wasser_7

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you seriously think that you will gt an easy win today.

You have never had an easy win at the Caledonian Stadium and with the history of this fixture in the cup I expect Caley to be even more up for it.

A difficult one to predict, I think the odd goal will settle it.

Guest greengrass

tough place to go , already gubbed rangers 2 out of 2 home and away this season ,and going for the domestic wipewash ,

and on our last visit up there we scored at the death to win , i think maybe a replay draw as long as we dont lose the tie , no hesselink or beattie , miller and jarosik upfront so dunno about goals,

boruc spills shot , caley score but offside

phew

Poor decisiom - offside at the first shot (or phase - plus he's nopt off until he touches it) clearly onside when world class keeper (!!!!!!!) Boruc spilled it , also why did he hold his face for so long - he wasn't touched ???

Aye you never get decisions right enough eh ??

still go for 3-1 Celtic tho.

boruc spills shot , caley score but offside

phew

Poor decisiom - offside at the first shot (or phase - plus he's nopt off until he touches it) clearly onside when world class keeper (!!!!!!!) Boruc spilled it , also why did he hold his face for so long - he wasn't touched ???

Aye you never get decisions right enough eh ??

still go for 3-1 Celtic tho.

it will be one nil right up tae the last minute, we'll start to get happy thinking there going out then bang a wee goal in injury time, feckin been like that all season