Osasuna

Guest greengrass

Guest greengrass

at home aswell .. off Espanyol .theyre still in the uefa aswell.

Liga - 24. Jornada25/02/2007

CA Osasuna 0

RCD Espanyol 2

got beat last week 1-0 off celta vigo aswell.( also at home)

.. 2 games versus bordeax was 0-0 in 90 mins .. thats 4 games without a goal .. that ive looked to so far.

Uefa Draw.

-------------

Newcastle United (ENG) vs AZ Alkmaar (NED)

Maccabi Haifa (ISR) vs Espanyol (ESP)

Rangers (SCO) vs Osasuna (ESP)

Sporting Braga (POR) vs Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)

Sevilla (ESP) vs Shakthar Donetsk (UKR)

Lens (FRA) vs Bayer Leverkusen (GER)

Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) vs Benfica (POR)

Celta Vigo (ESP) vs Werder Bremen (GER)

1st leg: March 8; 2nd leg: March 14/15. - Sapa-AFP

------------------------------------------------------

quarters possibly could be (predictions)

----------------------------------------------

Az Alkmaar

Espanyol

Rangers

Spurs

Sevilla

Bayer Leverkusen

Benfica

Werder Bremen

what you predict ?

Guest greengrass

i think lens may beat leverkusen aswell dunno , each tie , lens are 2nd in the french league behind lyon , so they MUST be a good side , leverkusen are 8th in the german league , but german teams are usually tough.. newcastle could go through , they can be good then pish tho.

i think lens may beat leverkusen aswell dunno , each tie , lens are 2nd in the french league behind lyon , so they MUST be a good side , leverkusen are 8th in the german league , but german teams are usually tough.

I think PSG will get through, have this feeling we are destined to meet with PLG again

i think lens may beat leverkusen aswell dunno , each tie , lens are 2nd in the french league behind lyon , so they MUST be a good side , leverkusen are 8th in the german league , but german teams are usually tough.

I think PSG will get through, have this feeling we are destined to meet with PLG again

That would be interesting so soon after he left!

Guest greengrass

nah i think that ones a certain benfica win tbh... who knows tho , i just think benfica will be too strong .

if you do beat osasuna , u want to avoid at all cost . Sevilla.(joint top of la liga) with barca atm and a great side . (my uefa tip)

and Bremen. really good side with klose etc.

Guest greengrass
I would like to get Maccabi again of we/they got through - we could take them I think.

i suspect espanyol will win that one.. altho who knows. what happens.

I would like to get Maccabi again of we/they got through - we could take them I think.

i suspect espanyol will win that one.. altho who knows. what happens.

I think so too, Im just concentrating on the team we have in front of us. Ill be there both legs cheering them on B)

not all the ties will go the way they might look on paper. We shouldnt be looking beyond osasuna really. We lost away in tel aviv to an awful team.

Ok we did the job at home but we can't afford a performance like the one in tel aviv

Guest greengrass
not all the ties will go the way they might look on paper. We shouldnt be looking beyond osasuna really. We lost away in tel aviv to an awful team.

Ok we did the job at home but we can't afford a performance like the one in tel aviv

aye it"ll only be tougher now much .

do you prefer home or away 1st ?

i would and always prefer to go away 1st.(if possible).

i would and always prefer to go away 1st.

I've neer been sure. I like the idea of taking the game back to your fellow fans for the second leg, but gunning for away goals in the second leg appeals to me as well.

Can't decide.

definately, if you end up chasing the tie you'd much rather do that at home.

Ok you can do the job at home in a 1st leg, but that can lead to complacency in the 2nd.

Guest greengrass

Ok you can do the job at home in a 1st leg, but that can lead to complacency in the 2nd.

and also if you go away 1st , anything you get is a bonus , away goals etc .. then you have home leg to return and win it in front off a roaring home support .

if you get feck all at home 1st , you go away to a hostile ground / place . then have to pull it out the bag in front of a baying mob.

always away 1st for me . (tu)

and also if you go away 1st , anything you get is a bonus , away goals etc .. then you have home leg to return.

always away 1st for me . (tu)

yep if the first leg goes wrong you still have the 2nd at home to try and put it right.

whereas even if you win the first leg at home there is still a job to do away