STB or Follow Follow

TheCamelsToe

STB or Follow Follow  

116 members have voted

1. 1. STB or Follow Follow?

• Simply The Best
    • Follow Follow

Simply The Best - DEFINITELY better than FF, which has its role of course, on a night. But not as the players are coming out.

"Simply The Best": those three words define our club - THATS why its an anthem of Rangers FC.

TBB beats them both in my opinion

- a Rangers-worded version would create a real cauldron for the team to emerge to. When are we going to get our fucking asses in gear on that one. Useless bloody TBO.

Simply The Best - DEFINITELY better than FF, which has its role of course, on a night. But not as the players are coming out.

"Simply The Best": those three words define our club - THATS why its an anthem of Rangers FC.

- a Rangers-worded version would create a real cauldron for the team to emerge to. When are we going to get our fucking asses in gear on that one. Useless bloody TBO.

That's a fantastic idea, why haven't you said anything about it before? You should try on a couple of message boards to see if anyone is interested. Maybe a couple of polls with different words for people to choose? You could even hand out flyers around Ibrox on a matchday...

That's a fantastic idea, why haven't you said anything about it before? You should try on a couple of message boards to see if anyone is interested. Maybe a couple of polls with different words for people to choose? You could even hand out flyers around Ibrox on a matchday...

:D:D

Im glad you agree its a fantastic idea

Im glad you agree its a fantastic idea

Every time you've brought it up, I've supported you. I wish it would happen, but I'm realistic enough to know that it is unlikely. I personally salute you for it, and hope you are successful.

Let's not turn this thread into that thread, though (tu)

Follow Follow,simply the best no one sings the whole song(they only sing simply the best)in the middle and it sounds shite because after that it goes all quiet.

everyone also knows all the words to Follow Follow. Not everyone knows all the words to simply the best. & Follow Follow Is A Rangers song.

:uk: :uk: