***The Official Rangers v Sevilla Thread***

Muff

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about 20 yards from Jesus Navas at several points in the game tonight.

Completely forgot how small he was!

He's tiny, mate. Used to be constantly targeted for the rough treatment but was lucky in that he had two nutjobs in Ramos and latterly Alves to bitchslap anyone who went too far. What a footballer though, Jimenez says he's already the complete player and to be honest, i don't disagree.

Kanoute is the polar opposite in height and build but by fuck does he know how to control a football.

He's tiny, mate. Used to be constantly targeted for the rough treatment but was lucky in that he had two nutjobs in Ramos and latterly Alves to bitchslap anyone who went too far. What a footballer though, Jimenez says he's already the complete player and to be honest, i don't disagree.

Kanoute is the polar opposite in height and build but by fuck does he know how to control a football.

Didn't a young Navas have severe confidence problems when it came to playing away from home?

I read that he used to have nervous fits and the like before matches outside of Seville, and it took him a few years to get over that.

Superb player though, Papac wasn't in his league when they were directly up against each other tonight.

Didn't a young Navas have severe confidence problems when it came to playing away from home?

I read that he used to have nervous fits and the like before matches outside of Seville, and it took him a few years to get over that.

Superb player though, Papac wasn't in his league when they were directly up against each other tonight.

They mentioned that on sky, they said he still get's like that but i having therapy or something to get over it.

Suffers from severe homesickness and takes seizures if he leaves the city of Seville for any prolonged amount of time, hence why he still hasn't been capped for Spain despite being probably the best winger in the league. Sevilla told him they'll double his wage if he ever gets over it as a motivation.

It's ashame, but a blessing for Sevilla as he'd be playing for Barcelona or Real Madrid if this wasn't the case.