STV as bad as bbc

Coopermania

Headline: Sevilla wary of Rangers' dirty tricks

Obviously written by a tim. Do these guys really believe we're going out tonight to play dirty or cheat? Im sick to death of these guys puting a spin on what is just a difficult fixture for us, nothing more. :angry:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/126118-sevill...s-dirty-tricks/

Quite amusing really tho Coop, thinking people will actually buy into it given the actual quotes this week from the Sevilla players and manager

Headline: Sevilla wary of Rangers' dirty tricks

Obviously written by a tim. Do these guys really believe we're going out tonight to play dirty or cheat? Im sick to death of these guys puting a spin on what is just a difficult fixture for us, nothing more. :angry:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/126118-sevill...s-dirty-tricks/

Quite amusing really tho Coop, thinking people will actually buy into it given the actual quotes this week from the Sevilla players and manager

The crazy world of Scotish fitba! :lol:

Paranoia has reached new heights.. pmsl.

Yes the headline could have been better put, but the article itself is full of quotes.

I hear what youre saying about paranoia, but it really depends on your interpretation of the term 'dirty tactics'.

To me, dirty tactics isnt just the run-of-the-mill playing hard stuff. Its the below the belt things like stamping, sly elbows flying, even eye-gouging. Maybe Im wrong in that but thats what I consider as 'dirty tactics'.

Its a term I would normally associate with the dirtiest South American teams of the past.

Yes the headline could have been better put, but the article itself is full of quotes.

The guy knew exactly how he was wording it. The English media would have taken they quotes and went all xenophobic, accussing them of mind games etc. Up here we side with the fucking oppo.

The guy knew exactly how he was wording it. The English media would have taken they quotes and went all xenophobic, accussing them of mind games etc. Up here we side with the fucking oppo.

The English media are 10x worse than the Scottish. They are.

The English media are 10x worse than the Scottish. They are.

Worse at what?

They never fail to big up there own sides before a game

They expected us to show up to the Emirates tournament as thugs, they thought we would tarnish the reputation of the tournament and we proved them wrong, lets give them a battle alright, but we can play football too... our goal in Stuttgart proved that

Jesus Navas, what a cunt

looks like he's jumping on the Messi bandwagon

The ironic thing about the Messi debacle is he didn't say "anti-football" at all but 'antefutbol' which is Spanish for playing in a defensive style or indeed counter-attacking. It was a non-story from the beginning.

so long as we keep 11 on the park... I'll put money on us giving away a freekick deep in our own half in injury time!!!

I really hope we get a couple o free kicks infront o their goal, no seen Rothen fire one in yet!?

He only scored about 1-2 goals a season, I wouldnt expect much from him as far as firing free kicks in.

Jesus Navas, what a cunt

The ironic thing about the Messi debacle is he didn't say "anti-football" at all but 'antefutbol' which is Spanish for playing in a defensive style or indeed counter-attacking. It was a non-story from the beginning.

FFS. So it was a complete misunderstanding by the press? Messi didnt say anti-football at all doh

Right, thats the tims geting told. I will educate them :)

Thanks for that miracle (tu)

Jesus Navas, what a cunt

I'm sorry but this is not true. This expression "antefutbol" doesn't exist. I don't know what you say. "Anti-futbol" significates that the team does not want to play football and only want to stop football from other team.

But tonight we can have luck and win. :21:

Jesus Navas, what a cunt

I'm sorry but this is not true. This expression "antefutbol" doesn't exist. I don't know what you say. "Anti-futbol" significates that the team does not want to play football and only want to stop football from other team.

But tonight we can have luck and win. :21:

:(