Only 1 point behind Celtic

There's always one, eh? Even if we smahsed 8 past them yesterday, some people always find faults or think it's not good enough.

So you're saying our draws against Motherwell, Kilmarnock and especially at home against Aberdeen is good enough? ;)

For the record I like the rest of us was very pleased at the win yesterday especially as it was the first time we scored in the SPL for such a long period of time.

we are still undefeated in the league and they aren't. we can kick on from this and we are right up their arse now so the pressure is on them.

with a defence like that they will leak goals left right and centre and we still have bougherra thomson and edu to come back. We are on top

We're in trouble if we don't start winning games and we've some hard ones comming up, it's still too early to panic, the Tic will drop points too, just a question of when so they shouldn't be gloating about still being top of the league.

We're still UNBEATEN SPL CHAMPIONS the mingers aren't

2 out of 3 of the draws we were down to 10 men early in the game.

It could have been a hell of alot worse.

Lets just hope when we come back from the international break we have a few players back from injury and can kick on and put a run together. A bit of strengthening in January would help no end as well, at least one CH.

Lets just hope when we come back from the international break we have a few players back from injury and can kick on and put a run together. A bit of strengthening in January would help no end as well, at least one CH.

Only 1 out of the 3 games, I believe, we went down to 10 men early, that was against Kilmarnock, Boughie against Motherwell was late in the match and if the penalty had been scored we would have probably lost that game. I think we remained with 11 players on the park against Aberdeen!

I agree about the international break, normally I hate them, but this time it will give some of our players the chance to recover from illness and injuries.

Hopefully, yesterday's result will be the catalyst that we require to go on a long winning streak.

Only 1 out of the 3 games, I believe, we went down to 10 men early, that was against Kilmarnock, Boughie against Motherwell was late in the match and if the penalty had been scored we would have probably lost that game. I think we remained with 11 players on the park against Aberdeen!

I agree about the international break, normally I hate them, but this time it will give some of our players the chance to recover from illness and injuries.

Hopefully, yesterday's result will be the catalyst that we require to go on a long winning streak.

My mistake, I think I was thinking of the Hearts game!

The good news for us is ra cellic are absolutely stinking, picking it up just a little will see us ahead of them in no time.

To me that is still not good enough, we should be the ones that are well clear by now, seeing that we are the only unbeaten team in the SPL, I don't think they will, but I hope those 3 goalless draws don't come back and haunt us.

My thoughts exactly - If things were to be exact (ie we win our home ties with them and lose the away ties) we should be at least 3 points clear.

Thing is though we're not playing well and being 'only' one point behind isn't too bad ONLY IF WE START TO PICK UP THOUGH!

It's still a question mark though as to 'if' we will - we've just too thin a squad and even at THIS STAGE OF THE SEASON that's apparent!

STILL NICE TO SEE THE TIMS HURTING!!!