The fella next to me yesterday..

HighlandBear

He left on 77mins.

At first, I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he was away to the toilet but nope, gone.

what a waste of a ticket, leaving an OF game(or any game for that matter) with a good 16mins of play left, really what is the point in these people turning up in the first place?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He left on 77mins.

At first, I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he was away to the toilet but nope, gone.

what a waste of a ticket, leaving an OF game(or any game for that matter) with a good 16mins of play left, really what is the point in these people turning up in the first place?

do know wat mate, i seen alot of folk doin this yesterday,and it wasnt 2-3mins left, it was as u say 16-17mins to go. u wud think the OF game wud be the 1 u stay to the end to c wat happens. its even worse on non OF games. as u say, shame on them :angry:

Maybe he had somewhere to go?

Aye to his car to beat the rush.

He shouldn't have given his ticket to someone more deserving if he wasn't gonna use it properly.

He does this every OF game btw, apparently the only games he shows for and his seat is empty most of the rest of the season.

Im nightshift for 4 or 5 months so normal 3 o'clock kick off's I still make it to the game and have to leave around 60 - 70 minutes to drive to falkirk for a 14 hour shift. Yesterday I was there to the death because of the kick off time I was able to. But i don't see why anyone has to leave a full ten minutes early to beat the rush, it isn't that bad an extra 10 minutes at most for me most days.

maybe he went to sit with his mate or something? Thats what I do every now and again.

Nope, he left the stand, i watched him, as couldn't believe it when i seen him move..

A lets face it, their wasn't many/any spare seats so you could sit with a mate!

maybe he went to sit with his mate or something? Thats what I do every now and again.

Nope, he left the stand, i watched him, as couldn't believe it when i seen him move..

I'm too interested in the game to be bothered about who is leaving when. :rolleyes:

I'm too interested in the game to be bothered about who is leaving when. :rolleyes:

The ball was out of play as twinkle toes was up to his usual tricks at the time iirc.

If he left for no other reason than to beat the rush, then good riddence to him.

Although I did move to the spare seat next to my cousin at half time.

If he does it every old firm game then why were you so surprised ?

there were a couple of people in the club deck that left within 10 minutes of the final whistle..... why on earth would you want to do that if you didnt have to be somewhere etc etc.

probably to avoid unavoidable congestion going out the stadium but the final whistle on an old firm victory is fantastic. Its like half a goal

This obsession with when people leave their seats is just tedious....

It really is. He's paid his money, he can leae when ever he wants.

If the opening poster has that much of a problem, why not pull the guy up for it the next time you see him?

I'll never understand this. Even with my shitty local club in the A-League everbody stays until the very end of the game. That being said the rush made by 50,000 is significantly more than the 15-20,000 here :P

If the opening poster has that much of a problem, why not pull the guy up for it the next time you see him?

Oh I could have some fun with this post........but I wont.

Oh, go on.

Oh, go on.

No. HB is my flatmate, he'll trash my room whilst I'm away.

Oh, go on.

No. HB is my flatmate, he'll trash my room whilst I'm away.

Oh, I thought you meant my post.