Fans that hate certain players?

FIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Also it's a great way to get the post count up. :craphead:

LOL thats what I am in this for aswell, blouies an arsehole for what he said but am certain he didnt mean it literally. Now am just enjoying mack and djgaz bitching at each other.

i know mate ,"he was mentioned last,no you mentioned him first" but ehhhhh....awesome the mackster is tbh

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On topic lads!

u try and try and fucking try .

and they still hit back ffs granted the thread topics been lost ,although some normallity has been resumed ,ryan maybe never realised ..no infact most ok have had their grievance with blouies initial post and never realised but fuck me ,u try and get normallity back and they still nit pick..with wee snide comments ffs

as blouie says theres too many immatures solely intent on being ,lets say immature..

is there any wonder threads turn into a slagfest.

banghead.gif

look ryan_1.mack and rangersfansi23,why dont you all get a life and get back on fucking topic,its boring everycunt to tears now..

you all are not content until you have had a wee dig ffs..

its no wonder certain members loose it on here ,cause of all the fucking nit pickers..

use your brains and be productive for a change ffs

LOL what have I done? I just though you and mack were the same person because you write quite similar? lol

that was why i named you last cause i thought thats what you meant..thats annoying enough ffs.that was all nothing else mate.

so how did you name him last.ryan_1 is the first person you named,or can you not read your own posts?

look ryan_1.mack and rangersfansi23,why dont you all get a life and get back on fucking topic,its boring everycunt to tears now..

you all are not content until you have had a wee dig ffs..

its no wonder certain members loose it on here ,cause of all the fucking nit pickers..

use your brains and be productive for a change ffs

LOL what have I done? I just though you and mack were the same person because you write quite similar? lol

that was why i named you last cause i thought thats what you meant..thats annoying enough ffs.that was all nothing else mate.

so how did you name him last.ryan_1 is the first person you named,or can you not read your own posts?

what you on about ya nutcase,rangersfansi23 was last ya nugget,look above at post what does it say,name at top is...........

i think your brain dead.you mention ryan_1 first.if you read your own post.you said you mention ryan_1 last when you clearly mention him first you little fud.

u really want me to make you as you say look like a fud.....ok then

when did i say i mentioned ryan_1 last.....if you look above you will see i was indeed replying to rangerfansi23 who indeed NAME LAST .PEABRAIN.

THE "THATS WHY I NAMED YOU LAST" QUOTE WAS IN REPLY TO WHOS POST....whos post was it smartarse?

i cant see ryan_1 anywhere above can you ,plank

and minstral you aint helping matters tbh..thought you would know better .

When someone hints that i am a tim and then slinks off it does matter to me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just as i thought a bullshitter. :)

No. I just like treating you with the contempt you deserve. Annoying when someone calls you Declan or Brendan when you're clearly not - am I hitting home here?

:pipe:

:anguish:

This thread is a prime candidate for deletion.

You lot should swap MSN addresses and keep it off the board.

Please!

You'd be doing djgaz a huge favour.

It's not my shout, but please try and keep this on topic.

Whatever the fucking topic was :anguish:

just delete it mate you cant reason or try and explain to some people were they have went wrong ffs,,its the only reason i go on and on and on,my sole intention on reasoning and finding out why they misread things.but its fuckin pointless mate with some,honestly.

Please!

You'd be doing djgaz a huge favour.

It's not my shout, but please try and keep this on topic.

Whatever the fucking topic was :anguish:

If the OPer would create another thread with the same intentions as his OP, without some of the content he has used in the OP. It would make things easier for everyone.

A few members on here need some deletion aswell. (tu)

You see Ryan, that's the kind of remark that really does get up my nose. It reminds me of a player running to the ref trying to get another player booked or sent off.

Stand your ground, fight your corner, but don't go running to admin or mods like a wee lassie when things aren't going your way.

Quite a few bitches snitches on here I've noticed. :anguish:

i think your a bit confused,with all the pish youve been posting.so i'll leave it there.good bye :wanker:

thank god you have realised.as for jonwanken,,apart fae pointing out spelling mistakes ,fuck knows what he brings to the forum.

You see Ryan, that's the kind of remark that really does get up my nose. It reminds me of a player running to the ref trying to get another player booked or sent off.

Stand your ground, fight your corner, but don't go running to admin or mods like a wee lassie when things aren't going your way.

hey dont forget the other girls blouse jonwanken ffs...teacher teacher...hehehe

Couldn't give a flying fuck.

You were in the wrong for saying that and you know that, that's why you tryed to it back away from it.

I don't need Admins or mods to ban members because I can't defend myself, I would just rather not to listen/read some of the pish you post, but that's my opinion and as I have said before the internet is about opinions. :pipe:

If the OPer would create another thread with the same intentions as his OP, without some of the content he has used in the OP. It would make things easier for everyone.

The opening thread and it's wording are fine, because you neither have the maturity nor the intelligence to differentiate between what's tongue in cheek and what's intentionally disparaging is not my problem - deal with it. (tu)