Fans that hate certain players?

I sit next to a Kenny Miller hater and right behind me in the MSF I have a Big Davie Weir hater. I swear they hated the fact that both these players had a good game yesterday and I just don't understand that.

I remember a few seasons ago I was arguing with a cunt at Fir Park when we were playing Gretna, he hated Wee Burkey so much he actually loved when he made a mistake as if it proved him right in some way. I wasn't particularly a big fan of Burkey's myself but felt the guy was bang out of order.

Now I understand we all have our own favourites but I'd never deliberately pick on or lambast any Rangers player because I never personally rated him but it seems some fans actually love when the player they hate makes a mistake.

I believe you should support the team - all of them - and not just the ones you happen to like.

As for the Walter Smith haters?.... Please Die. (tu)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sit next to a Kenny Miller hater and right behind me in the MSF I have a Big Davie Weir hater. I swear they hated the fact that both these players had a good game yesterday and I just don't understand that.

I remember a few seasons ago I was arguing with a cunt at Fir Park when we were playing Gretna, he hated Wee Burkey so much he actually loved when he made a mistake as if it proved him right in some way. I wasn't particularly a big fan of Burkey's myself but felt the guy was bang out of order.

Now I understand we all have our own favourites but I'd never deliberately pick on or lambast any Rangers player because I never personally rated him but it seems some fans actually love when the player they hate makes a mistake.

I believe you should support the team - all of them - and not just the ones you happen to like.

You sir, are a cunt.

Bang on mate!

I admit i wasn't too keen on Kenny Miller when he resigned, but I didn't hate on him.

It soon turned too love though, when he banged 2 in at the Piggery.

Even more justified yesterday.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :D

You sir, are a cunt.

Very true. (tu)

Bang on mate!

I admit i wasn't too keen on Kenny Miller when he resigned, but I didn't hate on him.

It soon turned too love though, when he banged 2 in at the Piggery.

Even more justified yesterday.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS :D

im the same and i agree with the initial poster ;) ive never hated a rangers player and never will. its ridiculous wanting them to do badly. fucking idiots everyone who is like that

Hate them during the week, away from the Football. But as soon as they step on the pitch, they deserve 100% backing from all the fans, no exceptions.

why do u hate them during the week.??

Was more me saying "If you want to hate them, do it when your not at Football".

You deserved to be banned for that.

Very good Ryan - do you take everything to heart? doh

No, but wishing anyone dead is just sick. Whether you meant it or not.

never ever hated anyone who pulls on our jersey,management wise thats a different story tbh.

what managers did/do you hate?

does it matter without stating the obvious,and talking of that ,u dont love yourself by chance do you?lol