The Presidents Cup

GersDude90

Which way do you see it all going then?

The internationals have only won once and never won on American soil so I only see it going one way. Although, they are putting up a decent fight.

Bad news for the Ryder cup though, this partnership of Woods/Stricker seems to be fantastic. They compliment each other so so well.

One of my favourite golfers going well though. Mr Robert Allenby :) One of the best ball strikers around, similar to Sergio. Also similar to Sergio, if either could putt, they'd be unstopable!

The internationals have only won once and never won on American soil so I only see it going one way. Although, they are putting up a decent fight.

Bad news for the Ryder cup though, this partnership of Woods/Stricker seems to be fantastic. They compliment each other so so well.

One of my favourite golfers going well though. Mr Robert Allenby :) One of the best ball strikers around, similar to Sergio. Also similar to Sergio, if either could putt, they'd be unstopable!

total wank of a man. hope he never wins a major. spitting in a golf hole is disgusting

total wank of a man. hope he never wins a major. spitting in a golf hole is disgusting

Sergio does what he wants!

One of my favourite golfers going well though. Mr Robert Allenby :)

allenby must be one of the best drivers of the ball, he is always well up in both distance AND accuracy. pity he cant putt right enough. stuart applyby (i believe they are taught by the same guy?) has the same problem, but atleast gets hot with the putter a couple times a year.

i like the presidents cup just because its matchplay.. but the atmosphere reminds me of the fuckin BC open or some other non-event in the US. itll never have anything on the ryder cup. all these american golf tv presenters trying to kid on they think of the rydercup and presidentscup as equals = :wanker:

also ive never seen as many short putts missed as i have this weekend, between the presidents cup and the european tour event in spain.. crazy the amount of 3 and even 4 putt greens ive seen aswell.

One of my favourite golfers going well though. Mr Robert Allenby :)

allenby must be one of the best drivers of the ball, he is always well up in both distance AND accuracy. pity he cant putt right enough. stuart applyby (i believe they are taught by the same guy?) has the same problem, but atleast gets hot with the putter a couple times a year.

i like the presidents cup just because its matchplay.. but the atmosphere reminds me of the fuckin BC open or some other non-event in the US. itll never have anything on the ryder cup. all these american golf tv presenters trying to kid on they think of the rydercup and presidentscup as equals = :wanker:

also ive never seen as many short putts missed as i have this weekend, between the presidents cup and the european tour event in spain.. crazy the amount of 3 and even 4 putt greens ive seen aswell.

Ironically he drove the ball pretty poorly this week :lol: But i do believe if he could get his putting sorted he'd be up there every week.

The Presidents cup isnt even close to the level of the Ryder Cup. I think the commentators just try to big it up a little. The players obviously take it seriously, but there isnt the same intenstity as the Ryder Cup.

I was thinking that as well. The greens are pretty poor though. Very bumpy.

I enjoyed the President's Cup this year, some cracking golf.

Ishikawa and Clark were fantastic for the Internationals, especially the latter. And the top 3 in the world didn't disappoint for the Americans.

It's not a patch on the Ryder Cup, which I can't wait for now.