Tuesday night

3rbagel

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O'll be there again!

Oh, I completely forgot.

You were beside my mate for the Sevilla game. I was a few rows ahead and when I looked back to my mate I thought I recognised you. Said to my mate afterwards that I thought the guy to his left was someone called Kev and he said that's what your mates were calling you. :sherlock:

O'll be there again!

Oh, I completely forgot.

You were beside my mate for the Sevilla game. I was a few rows ahead and when I looked back to my mate I thought I recognised you. Said to my mate afterwards that I thought the guy to his left was someone called Kev and he said that's what your mates were calling you. :sherlock:

I think you're mate was getting right fucked off with our banter! If you were a few rows ahead you musta been near Papaguy!

I hate that word and what "banter" at a rangers game.

Hate it when people like to fanny about when your at a game.

O'll be there again!

Oh, I completely forgot.

I think you're mate was getting right fucked off with our banter! If you were a few rows ahead you musta been near Papaguy!

Ohh The Banter

O'll be there again!

Oh, I completely forgot.

Ohh The Banter

A hate when people say ohh the banter and that makes you sound so GAY.

Why not just say have a laugh.

O'll be there again!

Oh, I completely forgot.

Ohh The Banter

aww ffs lighten up :lol:

@Kev

Well aye. Anything sounds better than banter. Imagine saying that out loud to your pals like good bit of banter the night. You would sound so gay IMO

O'll be there again!

Oh, I completely forgot.

Ohh The Banter

aww ffs lighten up :lol:

Naw :craphead:

I'll be there.

Is it just me but I did not think Ibrox was that empty at the Sevilla game. Certainly not 10,000+ empty seats as the official attendance would suggest

Why? I thought the official attendence was spot on...mainly because they actually know how many tickets were sold...

(tu)

If anything its less than the offical attendance because people not showing up who have tickets or spares that are sold but not sat in.

I'll be there.

Is it just me but I did not think Ibrox was that empty at the Sevilla game. Certainly not 10,000+ empty seats as the official attendance would suggest

Why? I thought the official attendence was spot on...mainly because they actually know how many tickets were sold...

So where were all the empty seats, Govan and Copeland both looked full, as was enclosure. Broomie had gaps in the outer sections but central three were pretty full. Main stand looked quite full and it is impossible to tell about the club deck on a dark night unless you are in it.

I'll be there.

So where were all the empty seats, Govan and Copeland both looked full, as was enclosure. Broomie had gaps in the outer sections but central three were pretty full. Main stand looked quite full and it is impossible to tell about the club deck on a dark night unless you are in it.

I had a full row to my self in GR4. AA.

Also there was 4 empty seats next to me at the OF so I couldve doubled up with somone.

O'll be there again!

Oh, I completely forgot.

I actually saw Papaguy but by full time I couldn't see him, otherwise I'd have introduced myself. Missed Gary too who I was planning to throw something at. I know where his seat is so I'll look out for him better on Tuesday.

Infact, I think I saw Gary before the match on Govan Road taking a piss behind the bus shelter :lol:.

Yeah I was hoping of traveling down to the game with the missus and two kids. But ouch didnt realise it was £40 each for adults. Anyone know the kids prices?

£28 mate.

£136 for your 4 tickets :disappointment:

Thanks for that. I dont think I'll bother taking the missus (she supports aberdeen anyway :anguish: ) at least then I can relax and not worry about getting an earfull every time I start singing/shouting.

O'll be there again!

Oh, I completely forgot.

I actually saw Papaguy but by full time I couldn't see him, otherwise I'd have introduced myself. Missed Gary too who I was planning to throw something at. I know where his seat is so I'll look out for him better on Tuesday.

Infact, I think I saw Gary before the match on Govan Road taking a piss behind the bus shelter :lol:.

Aye, that'll have been him. Dead classy is our Gaz. :lol: