• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gerrard

carrick

robinho

You gotta be kidding?

He is one of the best all round midfielders in the world. He can track back, attack, score, tackle, lead the team, has a great work ethic.

Overrated my arse!

In all honesty I can see where people are coming from when they say that Gerrard is over rated for the simple reason that he gets a ridicilous amount of praise thrown upon him when compared to certain other players who are equally as good as gim cough *Lampard* cough

As far as Gerrard goes I don't think he is a great tackler at all. He either lunges, goes in two footed or goes in far too high. Sometimes all three in the same tackle.

If there is one thing Gerrard isn't great at it's tackling.

I don't understand why Ashley Cole is on some people's lists <cr>

I never used to be a fan, but over the past year he has come on leaps and bounds and at this moment in time he has a very strong case for being the best left back in world football.

People need to stop hating him because he gets to rattle Cheryl Cole and they want to. :P

I never used to be a fan, but over the past year he has come on leaps and bounds and at this moment in time he has a very strong case for being the best left back in world football.

People need to stop hating him because he gets to rattle Cheryl Cole and they want to. :P

:craphead:

Just one of many reasons I hate them :P

What fucks me off the most is that he has one of the best looking women in Britain on his arm and he never looks happy whenever he is with her.

I'd never have the smile off my face if I got to tap that.

Scott Brown, Aiden McGeady, Carlos Teves, Joleon Lescott, Gareth Barry....

You must not like/watch Man City play then?

Watch Manchester City just as much as anyone, and IMO, Joleon Lescott has been rank rotten.

Watch Manchester City just as much as anyone, and IMO, Joleon Lescott has been rank rotten.

Lescott is criminally overrated, the same can be said for Gareth Barry and Tevez.

To think he could have got Upson for half the price..doh

Guest SandyWaTp

Lescott is criminally overrated, the same can be said for Gareth Barry and Tevez.

To think he could have got Upson for half the price..doh

And Bougherra :sherlock:

To think he could have got Upson for half the price.. doh

And Bougherra :sherlock:

Bougherra would have been double the price :pipe:

richard dunne, mccgeady, darren fletcher, nani, totti, gilardino, abidal, pique, carragher

Gilardino scored a 12 minute hat-trick tonight :)

against cyprus...wow

You can only beat what's infront of you.

And a 12 minute hat-trick at international level is something to be proud of, regardless of the opposition.

If it wasn't why doesn't everyone score a hat-trick into Cyprus?

And anyway, who really rates Gilardino that highly? :lol:

richard dunne, mccgeady, darren fletcher, nani, totti, gilardino, abidal, pique, carragher

Gilardino scored a 12 minute hat-trick tonight :)

against cyprus...wow

You can only beat what's infront of you.

And a 12 minute hat-trick at international level is something to be proud of, regardless of the opposition.

If it wasn't why doesn't everyone score a hat-trick into Cyprus?

And anyway, who really rates Gilardino that highly? :lol:

im guessing ancelotti since he signed him