I'm not saying Mo Edu is playing the race card

sossyross

no-one should defend the indefenceable. ban these bastards for life. It's bad enough to do it to other people but to a player of your team who wasn't even playing. That's what I don't get never mind why Edu said it on Twitter

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying that any of you lot seem to think going to twitter about this, was worse than the wee twats that racialy abused him, but you do seem to be making a much bigger issue out of it :anguish:

Yes he probably could have reacted better about this, but he didnt, he made a mistake, and it seems as if that mistake is almost clouding over the actual reason why he posted it.

This really needs to be dropped, as just a moment of carelessness by Mo, and nothing more.

I'm not saying that any of you lot seem to think going to twitter about this, was worse than the wee twats that racialy abused him, but you do seem to be making a much bigger issue out of it :anguish:

Yes he probably could have reacted better about this, but he didnt, he made a mistake, and it seems as if that mistake is almost clouding over the actual reason why he posted it.

This really needs to be dropped, as just a moment of carelessness by Mo, and nothing more.

:anguish:

Mistake by Mo, moment of carelessness....what are you talking about ?

? It's Mo's fault he was racially abused?

? It's Mo's fault he was racially abused?

Think he means Mo was careless by announcing it on twitter

:anguish:

Mistake by Mo, moment of carelessness....what are you talking about ?

Putting it on fucking twatter?

Imo Mo has every right to mention this. Why hide it away? Its a disgrace what happened.

Yes he has every right to mention it, but for the first place he mention it (as far as I'm aware) be twitter? That place is for telling people when you plan to wipe your arse, murder a kitten etc, not for starting up things with are obviously (and rightly) going to escalate like this.

I don't get why he would just make something like this up though? What incentive does he have to bring this sort of controversy upon himself?

maybe thats the american in you talkin nobody said he made it up nobody suggested that there is just ways of doing things

A couple of people in the other thread insinuated as much that Edu fabricated it, and some pointed out that it was much worse on FF, but I haven't looked over there

Insinuated? So now you want to decry others on the basis of what you choose to interpret as insinuation. Must be some antenna you have over there. :rolleyes:

This sounds to me like Mr Edu is working his ticket out of Ibrox.

Not making any excuses for the racist neds that we all know exist, I just have a wee doubt that this incident actually occurred.

Is that good enough for you :rolleyes:

Imo Mo has every right to mention this. Why hide it away? Its a disgrace what happened.

Yes he has every right to mention it, but for the first place he mention it (as far as I'm aware) be twitter? That place is for telling people when you plan to wipe your arse, murder a kitten etc, not for starting up things with are obviously (and rightly) going to escalate like this.

How do you know it was the first place, just out of interest ?

We don't know what he done first. And it has been reported. The issue isn't with what order he done it in. People just think this should've been kept quiet. Imo, Edu has every right to point out the racism he faces. So much is made of sectarianism in Scotland, we seem to forget that theres a racism problem in Scotland as there is everywhere and theres arguably a bigger racism problem than there is a sectarianism one.

Totally agree kev.....

I don't, but I have no reason to beleive otherwise till I'm told otherwise.

I have no reason .

Indeed you don't......

I have no reason .

Indeed you don't......

Oh, the edit my post card. Discusion over I guess.