Hamburg fans against them...

sillybilly

according to the sun, not only were hamburg fans wearing rangers strips and carrying union jacks and ulster flags, but during the game there were constant shouts of glasgow rangers and were also singing the famine song and 'a song about a sexual abuse case that rocked celtic youth set up in the 1990s).......he knew. bravo, hamburg are now my second team.

I cant find this on the Sun website, only really talking about the game, not the fans etc, anyone got a link?

i saw it in the paper, on the back page there with the headline 'it's turf war for bruno' the story is about hamburg players having a sit down protest on the park as the coppers would'nt allow them to celebrate with their fans, and it goes on to tell about the hamburg fans in the article

Legends, I would love if we played St Pauli so we could return the gesture.

I must say this HSV-RFC partnership is the only one I really care about other then RFC/Linfield but I hate all this Chelsea pish, the Chelsea wouldnt do this but the HSV are not scared to show their loyality and affiliation to Rangers.

Legends, I would love if we played St Pauli so we could return the gesture.

I must say this HSV-RFC partnership is the only one I really care about other then RFC/Linfield but I hate all this Chelsea pish, the Chelsea wouldnt do this but the HSV are not scared to show their loyality and affiliation to Rangers.

Chelsea/Rangers alot of old tosh then

I think not.

its a joke. Thats what the journos do. Its in the sun 2-3 pages in, a wee section dedicated to hamburg fans being naughty. However it gets the mention of rangers in. Even though Dundee utd(who were called dundee hibernian) hearts and killie have sang it so why not mention this Sweep sweep.

I can't see us ever playing St Pauli.

IIRC, it has been 10 years since Hamburg played St. Pauli?

I might have misinterpreted one of the German's last night in the Glassy though.

Quite possibly, they've been in and out of Bundesliga 2 for a while now.