The Club Could Get Relegated

minstral

And people would say that there is nothing wrong at the club. The whole club needs a good shake up from top to bottom and the directors and manager and coaches should all be chased. But we will get the usual replies Rangers hater, and Walter has taken us to a European final and won the title. He has also given us 2 of the worst results in our history, has us playing some of the worst football in our history, but hey that does not matter as he won 9 in a row. We chased another legend out of the club for his poor results John Greig when fans would not stand for our performance, i know that if we beat Hibs then everything will be forgiven by some fans, but the reaction from the stand the other night with all the abuse being shouted and the ground nearly empty shows alot of the fans are ready to revolt, while other are happy to amble along as long as we are sitting top of the league. For me its sad to see our proud club skint and players earning big money that dont care about our club. And before i hear well who do we bring in, i dont get paid to pick the next manager but i am sure there will be plenty of manager who would love the job. Rant over :)

We do need a shake up.. no doubt. It's clearly not good enough.

I'm fairly optimistic when it comes to the GERS... but I am losing some of my optimism to be sure. Only a sustained run in the league -- and not scraping by 2-1 will begin to appease me.

We are in difficult times and we need to recognize that while Rangers -- as a 'brand' -- is still noteworthy, our overall position has been greatly diminished by the world economy, the EPL etc, and a spending spree that we may not get over.

So, there are many factor. Economic reality, players who don't give a fuck, and the disgrace that is the SPL. No quick fixes to this one -- sadly. What will be interesting is to see Walter's decision making about his job. Does he walk? Or does he stay until the end of the year?

but.., we have to beat the Romanians to get some credibility back. That killed us the other night.

but.., we have to beat the Romanians to get some credibility back. That killed us the other night.

We need a repeat of what Lyon did in their return leg against us in 2007. Go out to Romania & win by 3 goals. That's the only way to properly save face after humiliations at home like that. Imagine the abuse the Lyon management & team must have been getting after we left France with 3 points from a 0-3 defeat of the French champions. Their reply was to come to Ibrox not just to win, but to give us a similar humiliation. Sadly our team appear to have lost the will to do more than scrape a win, so it remains to be seen what their attitude is when the whistle blows in Bucharesti.

And people would say that there is nothing wrong at the club. The whole club needs a good shake up from top to bottom and the directors and manager and coaches should all be chased.

I think any sweeping changes need to start from the top with new owner/s, and most importantly financial stability