Come back big Kirk all is forgiven ! Whittaker ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Aye.. but is Big Kirk the answer here?

Honestly, I thought Dailly was better at RB. Whittaker's confidence must be low. He is a very good football player but hasn't been impressive this year tbh. I generally support him on this forum... But he's not looking too smart these days. :-(

Guest SandyWaTp
Whittaker's versayility means that he is a decent squad player, but I'd really like us to target a new right back.

Versatile? If he is this poor in his natural position, what is he like in his other weaker positions :anguish:

Broadfoot is woeful, and i dont think someone that is gonna drag the defence back even deeper is the answer to whittakers shortcomings (of which there are many)

Whittaker is playing awful just now. I do think there is ability there but he's just stopped showing it again.

Broadfoot is also awful.

Hurry back Andy Little?! Couldn't say I've really not seen anything of the lad.

Andy Little is a vesatile player, but his natural playing position is a striker.

Broadfoot is a terrible player as well.

Remember last season, he got ripped by many people on here.

To be fair the opinions of people on RM mean fuck all :lol: I am in no ways saying Broadfoot is a god player.

Whittaker is better at passing

Whittaker is better at running with the ball

Whittaker is better at taking on players

However every aspect of Broadfoots defensive game is superior and thats what I want from a defender.

Whittaker's versayility means that he is a decent squad player, but I'd really like us to target a new right back.

Versatile? If he is this poor in his natural position, what is he like in his other weaker positions :anguish:

Versatile is just another way of saying that a player is shite in many positions

yes get hutton back!!!cant c it happening tho!i think there is more to come from whitaker, he is clearly better at going forward than defending but that was the same with hutton

The difference was that Hutton was actually still good at defending, while Whittaker is somewhat pish at it.

Broadfoot is woeful, and i dont think someone that is gonna drag the defence back even deeper is the answer to whittakers shortcomings (of which there are many)

Broadfoot is 5 times the defender that Whittaker is - sure, he is less of a player with the ball at his feet but I can accept that if we are more solid at the back

Whittaker is simply awful - he will cost us many goals this season.

Not the boys fault, but he simply nowhere near Rangers quality.

Cant defend, poor postional sense, cant pass, and rarely gets up the park - time to change for anyone else - even a youngster.