David Murray

Rambo1873

I cant believe there are still nieve and narrow minded bears who still have the cheek to try and defend what Murray has done to our club, lets get one thng straight! Murray baught players at the start but since 2000 all he has done is sell sell!!!

Now lets face it murray has rub our club to its knees, refuses to sell! refuses to say how much he wants, refuses to be honest and still milks the club for every penney he has spent!

Now I complained when we baught TAF because he wasnt who advocaat wanted and he wasnt good for business so it was murrays choice, not me, not you but murray! and now with the revalation that we are being run by the banks lets not have the cheek to defend this man, when he sells the club I for one hope he is banned and never allowed to step back in Ibrox again!!!

"Now lets face it murray has rub our club to its knees, refuses to sell!"

Not defending SDM, but hasnt the club been on the market for a couple of years now?

And if you want the value of the club, im sure that is reflected in the share value?

"milks the club for every penney he has spent!"

Would you not want a return on an investment you made? I would. Cant blame him for that, otherwise he wouldnt be as rich as he is.

Not defending SDM, but hasnt the club been on the market for a couple of years now?

And if you want the value of the club, im sure that is reflected in the share value?

Would you not want a return on an investment you made? I would. Cant blame him for that, otherwise he wouldnt be as rich as he is.

But if he loves the club like he says!!! then why not help us out the mess that he got us into!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes the club has been on the market but even when a fee and deal has been agreed he says they are not in the interests of the club!!! well davie your not in the interests of our club! DONT COME BACK!

Fucking hell you put me to sleep.

20 years he was with the club. The money he put into it was unreal. Don't judge him on his last few years.

Mate we could go bust thanks to David Murray! it wont happen but he has failed us on so many occasions! you need to wake up man!

But if he loves the club like he says!!! then why not help us out the mess that he got us into!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes the club has been on the market but even when a fee and deal has been agreed he says they are not in the interests of the club!!! well davie your not in the interests of our club! DONT COME BACK!

I think half the problem is having him bail us out when we are in a bit of bother, as a club we should be able to stand on our own two rather than rely on him to pump money in when things get tough. That is his fault we are in that situation however.

"i won't call him sir"

"nieve" and "narrow minded" indeed....

Dear god its davie and watties bum chum!

Are you about ten...."bum chum".... :lol:

Although reading your OP a ten year old would have made far more sense surely.....

No i am 9 and a half, you must the in the year below me?

sirdavid murray has gave us everything he could have he came back when we were in trouble and in serious debt a few years ago and has put alot of his own money into the club the man has done alot for rangers! it is not his fault we are in this mess its the players for not performing we wouldnt be in this mess if we had stopped celtic from winning 3 titles in a row and we would ave been in chmpions league david murray gave us money to spend so it wouldnt be worse if we hadnt spent last season on davis mendes bougi ect a dunno where we would be but we wouldnt have won the league wouldnt be in champions league and we would be alot of points behind celtic atm and they would be going for 5 in a row

I cant believe there are still nieve and narrow minded bears who still have the cheek to try and defend what Murray has done to our club, lets get one thng straight! Murray baught players at the start but since 2000 all he has done is sell sell!!!

Now lets face it murray has rub our club to its knees, refuses to sell! refuses to say how much he wants, refuses to be honest and still milks the club for every penney he has spent!

Now I complained when we baught TAF because he wasnt who advocaat wanted and he wasnt good for business so it was murrays choice, not me, not you but murray! and now with the revalation that we are being run by the banks lets not have the cheek to defend this man, when he sells the club I for one hope he is banned and never allowed to step back in Ibrox again!!!

I'll certainly call him Sir. More balls, intelligence, style and swagger in his fucking little finger than you will ever have in your miserable lifetime, arsehole. Yours, was a very stupid post to make.

I'll certainly call him Sir. More balls, intelligence, style and swagger in his fucking little finger than you will ever have in your miserable lifetime, arsehole. Yours, was a very stupid post to make.

Thats a bit harsh! As far as I am concerned and as far as facts go, David Murray is the reason we havent signed a player in the past 19 months, David Murray is the reason a Bank runs our club and David Murray is the reason why we cant sing our traditional songs any more, he has left us in serious shit and its uneducated boys like yourself who live in the late 80s early 90s who need to come to terms with reality!

doh

Thats a bit harsh! As far as I am concerned and as far as facts go, David Murray is the reason we havent signed a player in the past 19 months, David Murray is the reason a Bank runs our club and David Murray is the reason why we cant sing our traditional songs any more, he has left us in serious shit and its uneducated boys like yourself who live in the late 80s early 90s who need to come to terms with reality!

doh

Irony overload...... :lol:

sirdavid murray has gave us everything he could have he came back when we were in trouble and in serious debt a few years ago and has put alot of his own money into the club the man has done alot for rangers! it is not his fault we are in this mess its the players for not performing we wouldnt be in this mess if we had stopped celtic from winning 3 titles in a row and we would ave been in chmpions league david murray gave us money to spend so it wouldnt be worse if we hadnt spent last season on davis mendes bougi ect a dunno where we would be but we wouldnt have won the league wouldnt be in champions league and we would be alot of points behind celtic atm and they would be going for 5 in a row

it was the other way round, he left McClelland to deal with it, then he came back.

Murray's problem is he is a reactionary. If he had maybe gave Smith the money BEFORE Kaunas we would have made money that season.

doh

Thanks for making me laugh mate. Uneducated boy? It's been a while since I have been called that. And, I can assure you, I am not.

Your point(s) are wholly invalid.

doh

Irony overload...... :lol:

doh

Thanks for making me laugh mate. Uneducated boy? It's been a while since I have been called that. And, I can assure you, I am not.

Explain how they are Invalid! ps you are making a cunt of yourself :craphead:

doh

Explain how they are Invalid! ps you are making a cunt of yourself :craphead:

Mission accomplished then! btw. You're an easy target posting this shite. It's been done before? ok, bye bye.

Call him Sir David or just plain David I really don't give a flying one - but I'll be happier when I can call him "the ex-Rangers major shareholder." :disappointment:

That day cannot come quick enough.