Overseas Bears

Stuart_RFC

How did you become Rangers fans?Did you live in scotland then move overseas and remain gers fans? or have you lived over there all your life and just became a Gers fan after seeing some games or something?

How did you become Rangers fans?Did you live in scotland then move overseas and remain gers fans? or have you lived over there all your life and just became a Gers fan after seeing some games or something?

I was born in Glasgow followed them home and away until 1986 when i moved to Majorca. Have only been to a few games over the years Porto away Valencia away and a couple of league games when ive been back visiting my parents. We have a lot of bears here and have to make do with the games on the telly. I think some of the boys are going to Pamplona unfortunately cant make it myself but never mind. Born a bluenose and always will be.

From Elgin originally, moved to Spain when I was 17. Started supporting Rangers when I was very young, basically because my older brother did. I watch every televised game and watch others through the net etc. Would love to be able to afford a few trips back a year to take in some home games but for the moment it's not to be. Anyway, Rangers 'til I die. (tu)

I was born in Glasgow and followed RFC. I used to be a RFC Pools Agent too for a spell. I was 34 when I left Scotland for the US and have been here 25 years now, but always followed RFC at all times. Watch the games via Rangers Live now.

From Elgin originally, moved to Spain when I was 17. Started supporting Rangers when I was very young, basically because my older brother did. I watch every televised game and watch others through the net etc. Would love to be able to afford a few trips back a year to take in some home games but for the moment it's not to be. Anyway, Rangers 'til I die. (tu)

whereabouts in Spain are you?

United States here, born and raised. No ties to Glasgow or Scotland whatsoever.

In 1999 I watched the Rangers v Parma match on Fox Sports Channel (now Fox Soccer Channel) and just fell in love with them. There really is nothing more to it than that. Amo was my favorite from that day forward.

Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol.

Is there a supporters club down there a mate of mine runs The Costa Blanca Loyal.

My family is from there. I am born Canadian but always loved the Gers.

My grand daddy was in some sort of lodge or club :scared:

Is there a supporters club down there a mate of mine runs The Costa Blanca Loyal.

There's a Rangers pub in Benalmadena, just a couple of miles from here. Costa Blanca is about 5 hrs away by car.

In 1999 I watched the Rangers v Parma match on Fox Sports Channel (now Fox Soccer Channel) and just fell in love with them. There really is nothing more to it than that. Amo was my favorite from that day forward.

Never thought of joining us in the Fox and Hounds on 192. We show all the games live and have a good laugh. PM me if you want more details.

Born in Dunfermline. Mothers side of family from Glasgow. Grew up as a Rangers fan. Work in the oil industry and moved to the Middle East in 1982 and have been working there month on month off ever since. I bought a house and spend most of my time off in Florida. I always come back to Scotland August September for 4-5 weeks and get 4-5 games in then. Watch all the other games in the RSC in Orlando.

Born and raised in Ardrossan....whit a dump... used to go to games regularly and held a season ticket for a few years, moved to Munich in 99 and then to California in 2005, I am moving back to Munich area end of April so am thinking of buying a season ticket and travelling home one weekend per month, my old man can use it for the other games....

i moved to tenerife 14years ago. before moving i never missed a game home or away or in europe. these days i travel to all the european games and a few big games at ibrox the rest i watch on t.v.(we have three rangers bars in tenerife) looking forward to going to pamplona to the asasuna game.

i moved to tenerife 14years ago. before moving i never missed a game home or away or in europe. these days i travel to all the european games and a few big games at ibrox the rest i watch on t.v.(we have three rangers bars in tenerife) looking forward to going to pamplona to the asasuna game.

That you, Mass?

Sinky said he was asking for you

That you, Mass?

yes,whose gersal?

is he going to the osasuna game?

is he going to the osasuna game?

Dont know i think hes still in Florida just now

post-1018-1172776699_thumb.jpg

Never thought of joining us in the Fox and Hounds on 192. We show all the games live and have a good laugh. PM me if you want more details.

I've thought about it many times, but I live in Clermont so it's a haul. Maybe for the old firm game in 2 wks. I'll defo PM you. Thanks =)

Born a bluenose. Started working abroad about 10 years ago but always followed the team as best I could, going a game or two in when home on leave. Worked in Scotland for a year in 1994/95 which let me get to a good few games and to be there at Ibrox on Helicopter Sunday.

Now living in Edmonton, Canada and try to join the RSC every week at the Elephant and Castle.

Born and brought up in the Royal Burgh of Rutherglen. Moved to US almost 10 years ago, but from day one over here I have been involved with the Washington DC Loyal. Watch the majority of the games live every weekend. Killers though are those 12.30 kick offs, 7.30am for me, but for those on the West Coast it is 4.30am.

Also get to see the majority of midweek games, tell the boss I'm away for a meeting and come back 2 hours later.

I'm actually going to be back in Glasgow next week for the first time in 18 months, have tried to order my tickets for the Old Firm game through our Supporters Club, so fingers crossed there.

thats a great story, how your average american can watch the teds 1 time and fall straight in love with it. Although dont get me wrong, that Parma match was very emotional !