Support the online petition to Lloyds Banking Group

boss

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon everybody should go oot the night or the morra, get pissed, start tae feel sorry for themselves, and realise our club "could" be in a mess very soon..........................................and then come home and sign the petition.

Be a nice wee Monday morning surprise for the top br(ass) at Lloyds.

1064 Total Signatures

Come on folks.....if we get most of the folks in the forum to sign this petition....I will go back under my stone and stop annoying you :sherlock: :sherlock:

That's clinched it for me, everybody sign the damn thing fast! :craphead:

:craphead: :craphead: :craphead: :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

I reckon everybody should go oot the night or the morra, get pissed, start tae feel sorry for themselves, and realise our club "could" be in a mess very soon..........................................and then come home and sign the petition.

Be a nice wee Monday morning surprise for the top br(ass) at Lloyds.

Now there is a plan :craphead: :craphead:

would it not be better sending this to the government/gordon brown since they we do own Loyds :) ?

Fixed that for you (tu)

:craphead: :craphead: :craphead: :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

To answer the poster.....

The petition can be printed out and sent to multiple sources really (tu) I now its hosted on-line but I feel it needs to be made into hard copy once a respectable figure is achieved...on-line is just to make it easier for all to get their names down.

Now at a massive 1106. Im impressed! Now all the fannies who frequent here will be only to glad if we reach administration will they? Perhaps they will cum in their pants that somebody put up 30 million? Perhaps they always expect someone to bail them out?