***The Official Football Manager 2010 Thread***

disgruntled_bear

Do the torrents play different or something, or is it just a moral thing?

I've bought the last five or six FMs, and I'm skint at the moment. Looking at the torrent option tbh!

Its not a moral thing mate its just the quality of the game isnt as good as the real thing.

its the exact same game , nothing different at all , if u start torrenting and leave ure computer/laptop running during the night then you should have it by tommorow :D

No difference at all , exact same game , editor , everything is in torrented versions !

They delete some files to make it smaller so it downloads quicker.

There wont be as many players in a torrented one for example

Don't you concern yourself David, that's a myth!

I know in the last one they tried really hard with the pirating issues, but it ended up fucking up some people who had paid hard-earned for the game.

I musta given the Collyer Brothers about £350 over the time I've been playing FM, so torrenting one when I'm skint won't make me feel bad.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought the last five or six FMs, and I'm skint at the moment. Looking at the torrent option tbh!

Its not a moral thing mate its just the quality of the game isnt as good as the real thing.

its the exact same game , nothing different at all , if u start torrenting and leave ure computer/laptop running during the night then you should have it by tommorow :D

No difference at all , exact same game , editor , everything is in torrented versions !

They delete some files to make it smaller so it downloads quicker.

There wont be as many players in a torrented one for example

Don't you concern yourself David, that's a myth!

I know in the last one they tried really hard with the pirating issues, but it ended up fucking up some people who had paid hard-earned for the game.

I musta given the Collyer Brothers about £350 over the time I've been playing FM, so torrenting one when I'm skint won't make me feel bad.

I should have torrented the game then. :lol:

Aslong as you get it mate. I need advice so will be keeping tabs in here

shite talk :lol:

No it isn't. All the torrents have been deprived of major parts of the database. Some delete the wrong files which can have major flaws in the game, Such as saving league titles and cup wins over to the next season. Every year it says its the first time u've been in the final etc....Loads of players missing, bugged play where an opponent will score endless goals against you, theres loads of thing that go wrong with them.

the people who make these torrents just delete files willy nilly without actually knowing what they are doing to bring down the filesize for faster download. Football manager is a game you should always buy because at the end of the day its a HUGE database full of stuff and a wrong file deletes fucks up the whole game in so many ways.

No it isn't. All the torrents have been deprived of major parts of the database. Some delete the wrong files which can have major flaws in the game, Such as saving league titles and cup wins over to the next season. Every year it says its the first time u've been in the final etc....Loads of players missing, bugged play where an opponent will score endless goals against you, theres loads of thing that go wrong with them.

the people who make these torrents just delete files willy nilly without actually knowing what they are doing to bring down the filesize for faster download. Football manager is a game you should always buy because at the end of the day its a HUGE database full of stuff and a wrong file deletes fucks up the whole game in so many ways.

Well i've never had issues with them, never been recomended a player and couldnt find them etc etc. also it's never said it's the 1st time i've been to a final or won the league unless thats actually been the case or anything like that :P and an opponent scoring endless goals against you? :lol:

Jama what is the file size of the FM 10 iso?

Dunno, about a couple of gig?

Boyd is fucking shite, 1-0 down to the scum at ibrox and boyd misses 3, 1 on 1s with boruc. fucking bottle merchant :angry:

He's shite in my game aswell. Miller is amazing, and Fleck ended up brilliant aswell. Trying to punt Boyd but he's not for leavin...

Boyd is fucking shite, 1-0 down to the scum at ibrox and boyd misses 3, 1 on 1s with boruc. fucking bottle merchant :angry:

He's shite in my game aswell. Miller is amazing, and Fleck ended up brilliant aswell. Trying to punt Boyd but he's not for leavin...

Miller and fleck are quality, miller is so frustrating though, misses sitter and then he'll drive 1 in the top corner from the edge of the box :lol: fleck just won me the 1st old firm game of the season aswell after boyd missing them sitters :D 1-0 down 2nd half and fleck pops up with 2 goals in the last 20 mins :D scored 4 in 6 this season.

Guest SandyWaTp

Dunno, about a couple of gig?

Not all torrents have data deleted, I can tell you that for sure.