Game Off!

LegendofCoop

i think the game will be played on the 22nd or 23rd of december because that are the only dates that we can play look at the fixtures

Wednesday, 04 November 2009

UEFA Champions League

Unirea Urziceni v Rangers, G, 19:45

Saturday, 07 November 2009

Clydesdale Bank Premier League

Rangers v St Mirren, 15:00

Saturday, 21 November 2009

Rangers v Kilmarnock, 15:00

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

UEFA Champions League

Rangers v VfB Stuttgart, G, 19:45

Saturday, 28 November 2009

Aberdeen v Rangers, 12:45

Saturday, 05 December 2009

Falkirk v Rangers, 12:30

Wednesday, 09 December 2009

UEFA Champions League

Sevilla v Rangers, G, 19:45

Saturday, 12 December 2009

Rangers v St Johnstone, 15:00

Saturday, 19 December 2009

Rangers v Motherwell, 15:00

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Hibernian v Rangers, 12:00

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interest of fairness, would dundee UTD consider playing the game at half time from 1 goal down?

If the score were 1-0 Dundee, would Rangers be willing to start the game off at that score? No chance.

If the score was 1-0 Dundee, would Rangers be allowed the chance of a rematch? No chance.

But that would be our fault for being 1-0 down.

In the interest of fairness, would dundee UTD consider playing the game at half time from 1 goal down?

If the score were 1-0 Dundee, would Rangers be willing to start the game off at that score? No chance.

If the score was 1-0 Dundee, would Rangers be allowed the chance of a rematch? No chance.

But that would be our fault for being 1-0 down.

<cr>

i think the game will be played on the 22nd or 23rd of december because that are the only dates that we can play look at the fixtures

UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Plenty time before then to get the game played.

What a stupid thing to say. It's there in the rules of the game. A re-match would happen regardless of who was winning.

What a stupid thing to say. It's there in the rules of the game. A re-match would happen regardless of who was winning.

:lol:(tu)

According to the TV the game was postponed, not abandoned. This means it ill be replayed, in full, at a later date.

after they spoke to the ref they changed and said it was officially abandoned

What's the difference ? :lol:

postponed means the whole game is replayed whereas abandoned means the only the second half MIGHT be replayed - the league can decide whether its the whole game or the remaining time if its abandoned.

According to the TV the game was postponed, not abandoned. This means it ill be replayed, in full, at a later date.

postponed means the whole game is replayed whereas abandoned means the only the second half MIGHT be replayed - the league can decide whether its the whole game or the remaining time if its abandoned.

Knowing the SPL it'll be the full 90 minutes at 0-0

I'm certain this is the case

yeah id go with that unfortunately. although the spl can also decide whether to replay the match at all or just keep the result! i remember they did this in italy although to be fair it was cos of violence and the guilty fans suported the losing team!

yeah id go with that unfortunately. although the spl can also decide whether to replay the match at all or just keep the result! i remember they did this in italy although to be fair it was cos of violence and the guilty fans suported the losing team!

Wouldn't be fair on Utd if that was the case, and i'd also rather win the game fairly. We're not like the mhankies ;)

RANGERS will consult with the SPL and Dundee United and hope to announce details of the re-played fixture tomorrow.

With this afternoon's game being abandoned due to poor weather at Tannadice the Tayside club have asked that all fans retain their ticket stubs.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/article...2254024_1843774

Wouldn't be fair on Utd if that was the case, and i'd also rather win the game fairly. We're not like the mhankies ;)

How would it not be fair? We earned the lead.

How would it not be fair? We earned the lead.

We didn't start the game on 1-0.

If they replayed the game from half time then its fair.

Why not the 1st or the 2nd of dec ?

Remember a few of the gaps maybe set aside for the cups

Oh yer

What one will be played here ?

UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League

Sunday, 27 December 2009

Can't really see the police agreeing to a reply just before Christmas like that - it'll probably be in the new year.

Also can't understand what the confusion is about - the game was abandoned at half time - not really that unusual an occurence tbh and it'll be replayed in full. That's what always happens. The fact that we were 1-0 up at the time is irrelevant.