***Rangers and Scum in the Premiership***

CraigRFC

Anyone Playing This?

So far

Played 4 Won 2 Drawn 2 Lost 0

Drew 3-3 with liverpool

not sold or bought anyone but McCulloch's on loan to wigan

Got Athletico Madrid, AC Millan and Zurich in the CL (td)

Got celtic next game!

Using a 4-3-1-2

right when I load up thee game it doesn't bring the editor bit up :S

make sure you put it in MyDocuments>SportsInteractive>FootballManager2010 and not ProgrammeFiles>SportsInteractive>Footballmanager2010 made the same error aswell

• 4 weeks later...

desperate to get this done but can seem to get it to work

"Then start new game, choose default database. Where is says "Editor Data Files" click the box that says change and then click ok.

On the next page make sure the file 'Premiership-v.1.30' is ticked then click ok."

any help ?

• 2 months later...

there is a World League set up on the sortitoutsi website but i cant get it to work , its like a pyramid system with most club teams in it ala all top teams in each league are together so you have R.madrid/Barca in a league with Man utd/Milan etc then the tier below is the top teams from france and holland etc and so fourth > it looks good i just cant get the thing to work as when i load it up the only leagues available are singapore and an other :(

there is a World League set up on the sortitoutsi website but i cant get it to work , its like a pyramid system with most club teams in it ala all top teams in each league are together so you have R.madrid/Barca in a league with Man utd/Milan etc then the tier below is the top teams from france and holland etc and so fourth > it looks good i just cant get the thing to work as when i load it up the only leagues available are singapore and an other :(

Go onto fm-base and look for that league download so you can see the instructions for it. Iv played it for a bit and im sure its the singapore league you choose and all the teams are in there.

Go onto fm-base and look for that league download so you can see the instructions for it. Iv played it for a bit and im sure its the singapore league you choose and all the teams are in there.

aye right maybe thats where im going wrong :lol: i did get the instructions , doesnt hel that im a fucking retard though :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...